Is there something wrong?

So first of all, I need to decide who their love interests going to be. I've narrowed it down to three for both of them. Here are the shipping choices you can choose from.

ShikaSayo, NaruSayo or SasuSayo

SasuSayu, ItaSayu or DeiSayu

On with the story!

---

Third person's pov

"Something's off about Sayomi, ever since that mission, isn't there?" Sakura asked Naruto, who nodded heavily.

"Let's go find out what it is!" he exclaimed before team 7 ran towards where Sayomi lived.

It was 9 in the morning and Sayomi hadn't even showed up at the training session. Sayomi was laying in her bed, sleeping, having stayed up way too late.

The doorbell rang, but Sayomi couldn't hear it. Ibiki opened the door, surprised to see the three genin - though he didn't let it show. "Is Sayomi-chan here?" Naruto asked.

Ibiki nodded. "She's still asleep. I shall wake her up and tell her you've been here." he said.

"Tell her we'll be at the training ground!" Naruto exclaimed before the three of them left.

Sayomi's pov

I heard Ibiki's voice telling me to wake up. His voice got louder and louder until I woke up. I glanced at my alarm and saw it was already 9:30. "Is it that late already?" I questioned.

"Your teammates were here, they asked if you were here." Ibiki said.

I felt guilty for skipping training without giving them a reason, but I doubt they'd be satisfied if I was very absent in my mind during training. "Where can I find them?" I asked.

"They said they'd be at the training ground." Ibiki replied. "I'll make breakfast for you while you get dressed." Ibiki left the room and I quickly stood up.

I put on a basic blue top, revealing my shoulders, with black shorts underneath. I didn't braid my hair this time, I just used a clip to prevent my hair from covering my left eye. I put on my blue ninja sandals and equiped my ninja gear, tieing my headband to my left arm. If I was going to the training ground, the least I could do was train a little.

Downstairs, I ate the breakfast Ibiki had made me and quickly got to the training ground. "Sorry about skipping training, I'm afraid I overslept." I said sheepishly, trying to pretend nothing was wrong.

"Sayomi-chan! What's going on?! You've been acting strange lately!" Naruto exclaimed.

"You're not being very subtle, dobe." Sasuke said.

"What are you talking about? There is nothing going on." I replied to Naruto's question. I hated to lie to them, but I didn't want to tell them the truth.

"Naruto! You're being rude!" Sakura said, stomping Naruto.

"I'm fine, really!" I stated. "How about some training?"

"Sayomi-chan, stop changing the subject!" Naruto whined. "We're just worried about you!"

"Even Sasuke?" I asked. Sasuke didn't react at all, being the emo he is. "And Naruto, there's nothing wrong with me!" I added. "Let's just train a little while we're here."

Sayumi's pov

I woke up from my alarm - aka Tobi - going off. I sat up and stared at him, hoping he'd shut up soon. "Tobi, can you please leave, I need to get dressed." I said.

Tobi left the room, just as happy as he was when he woke me up. I got out of bed and put on an off shoulder purple shirt with a top, which was a darker shade of purple underneath. I put on skinny jeans, which were the same colour as my top and put on black ninja sandals. I put on my black fingerless gloves and a black belt with scrolls attached to it.

I fixed up my hair and put it in a low ponytail, letting hair fall over my right eye. I went to the kitchen and made breakfast for myself. I ate it in silence, thinking about how I could regain Sayomi's memory.

"Sayumi, you're silent today." Sasori stated.

"I had trouble falling asleep last night, so I couldn't sleep much." I said, with a hint of grumpiness in my voice. Everyone knew how I was if I didn't get enough sleep. I would be very grumpy and I wouldn't socialize at all.

"I see..." I heard Deidara mutter. "That explains a lot... How about some coffee?"

"No thanks, I don't like coffee." I said, surprised it came out as nicely as it did. "I'll have tea."

*timeskip no jutsu*

I was called in Pein's office a few minutes later. He sent me on a solo mission,in which I had to kill someone again. This time, it was a small group of missing nin who were planning on working together to take down the Akatsuki. Pein wanted to have them taken down before they could actually get very capable ninja.

I nodded and went to my room to get my Akatsuki cloak. Pein had said it would be my last mission for a while, since we needed to make it look like we weren't active anymore.

I put on my cloak and started looking for the small group of chuunin and genin I was supposed to kill. Zetsu had come with me, leading the way to where the group was last seen.

We found them after a while. Zetsu was going to watch the fight, while I would fight them all. I walked towards them calmly, not giving a fuck about the fact that they'd see me.

"Hahaha!" one of them laughed as he saw me. "Is that the best the Akatsuki has, a little girl? This is going to be easy guys!"

I smirked. Killing them would be my pleasure. "I'm not the best, but if you insult me, you'll be dead for sure." I said, maintaining a smirk on my face.

Author's pov

"What can a little girl do against a group if great ninja like us?!" the man exclaimed again. "I guess the Akatsu--"

He was cut off by Sayumi letting paper cover his mouth, forcing him to shut up. "If you don't want a slow and painful death, I suggest you shut up." she stated calmly.

It was a group of four people. Two of them were chuunin and the other two were genin. Though they had the idea they would all be at least S-rank missing nins. Oh, their misjudging would turn out badly for them...

They attacked her all at once, a cloud of smoke appearing as soon as their jutsus hit each other. They thought they had hit Sayumi, but she had easily gotten away by using a substitution jutsu and was now controlling paper shuriken behind their backs.

When the finally noticed there were paper shuriken behind them, Sayumi killed them with it, only the leader was still alive.

"What?! How--" he muttered, but Sayumi had already given him a wound that would be fatal.

"I saw through all your techniques." she said, her Sharingan activated. "Now, who's weak?"

---

Hello lovely peoplezz~

Hope you liked this chappy!

-x Crartistic