Chapter 6

It was lunch and the group gathered around the table

It was lunch and the group gathered around the table. Delilah was grinning so hard she looked adorable.

"DELILAH" someone yells her name in anger. And that someone has a death wish. Aleksandr looks at me with a look I know to well. Cynthia turns serious and is glaring at the person.

Jackson approaches our table. "who are these people." He glares at us and I tilt my head to the side glaring at him imagining shooting his hand for touching my Delilah and then shooting him in the mouth for speaking to her like that.

"Hi what's wrong these are my friends." He scoffs and grabs her wrist. I tense prepared to hit him if he hurts her. "You don't have friends Delilah. Let's go" she twist her hand away from him. "No"
He stops and shakes his head.

I stand up along with the group. "Delilah I don't have time for your shit you don't answer my calls, you barely even hang out with me, and now you don't want to eat lunch that I bought you. Do you still even love me." Delilah gasps tears in her eyes and she shakes her head.

It's a trap my del. Manipulative piece of shit. Don't fall for it Del.

"Who the fuck are you to be talking to her like that?"Aleksandr says looking Jackson up and down . "No it's okay guys it's fine I'm just gonna go." Del grabs her things in a hurry. And Cynthia stops her shaking hands and gives her a hug. She looks at me and I give her a smile to show I'm not mad at her, inside I'm fuming.

She smiles and grabs Jackson's hand and leads him out the cafeteria. "How is Lilah, the most sweetest, thoughtful and caring person ever dating that asshole and not you Nikolai" aleksandr glares at me.

"He wasnt like that before with her. something has changed. I left her alone because he made her happy and I was fine with that as long as she's smiling."

"If you guys don't do anything I will."Cynthia says while walking the direction Delilah and that asshole went.

We follow cynthia and see her hiding behind the pillar. We look at Delilah crying while Jackson yells at her. I hate those tears on her face. Before I know it I storm over to them. Delilah sees me and wipes her tears and she smiles at me, a smile that doesn't reach her eyes.

Cynthia grabs Delilah and hugs her while Delilah try's not to cry. I punch Jackson in the face. While Aleksandr holds his arms. "Touch our angel or yell at her like that again and you'll get more than a fucking punch. Don't mess with us Jackson remember who our parents are." Aleksandr drops him and kicks him in the stomach.

"Lilah Cynthia let's go." Aleksandr says as he leads the girls into his car. I bend down to see Jackson groaning in pain. "You better treat my malyshka with respect next time you see her and if you even raise your voice at her, I'll make sure my father deals with you"

I stand up and see Delilah standing there looking at me with her brows furrowed, and her chin quivering. "Nikolai can we leave I think he's had enough"

I lead her to Aleksandr car and kiss her forehead. I close the door and head to my bike I followed Aleksandr and we made our way out the school going to my house.