Chapter 28

The lights dim, and I stare at Nikolai who looks so delicious sitting there playing the drums

The lights dim, and I stare at Nikolai who looks so delicious sitting there playing the drums. He looks so content playing it, I can't help but smile. Me and him are having a staring contest, I was smiling at him planning on winning but my attention goes from Nikolai to the singer who began singing. I did a double take my eyes widen. He looks like Aleksandr except he has brown dark hair.

"Nine in the morning, the man drops his kids off at school, and he's thinking of you"

I feel a burning gaze and look at Nikolai who's glaring at me. I tilt my head to the side and he tilts his mocking me. I look back at the singer who smiles at Cynthia and winks at me. He's very good looking I won't lie. I'm practically on fire from Nikolai's glaring. He looks pissed off.

I think I might start barking from how fine this man is. I smile at him and he shakes his head completely forgetting why he's mad at me. Well I at least hope so.

"She, she she lives in daydreams with me"

The singer continues to stare at me, and turns around to look at Nikolai. He bends down and grabs my hand, kisses my knuckles and winks at me. My mouth hangs open in shock and I look at Nikolai who looks like he's going to shoot me.

"Nikolai looks pissed, your in trouble Del." Me and Cynthia laugh while. Singing along to the song. I can't take  my eyes off the singer who's smiling at Aleksandr. They look so alike

I look at my Nikolai and see him glaring at the singer, it's like he can feel my gaze as he looks at me. I blow him a kiss and he shared a lazy grin.

Aleksandr's goes to the front I cheer for him. He sings a little part of the song and then begins to play his guitar.

"She, she
She lives in daydreams with me She's the first one that I see And I don't know why I don't know who she is"
"She lives in daydreams with me She's the first one that I see And I don't know why I don't know where she is"
the singer sings and then aleksandr starts singing

"Lives for the memory
A woman who's just in his head
And she sleeps in his bed While he plays pretend So pretend"

"THAT'S MY MANNNN." I flinch as Cynthia screams in my ear when Aleksandr's solo comes on. The crowd starts going crazy at Aleksandr's ending solo, as me and Cynthia cheer for them when they're done.

I go and wait for Nikolai where he told me to wait for him. When I see him walking towards me. He looks angry, what if he doesn't like me anymore. "You did so goo.." he interrupted me my smile gone. "Shut up Delilah." He pins me to the wall and grabs my throat.

"Did you enjoy looking at another man who wasn't me hm?" Oh he's jealous, this is fun. "Yes I did." He squeezed my throat a little which made me feel things I've never felt before. He begins kissing my neck and sucking it. The moan I tried holding back came out and Nikolai froze.

He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me. "My pretty Delilah likes me being rough with her isn't that right malyshka." He raps his hand with my hair and tugs it back. I let out a gasp and he just looks at me with a satisfied look.

"Delilah do I have your consent to touch you in ways no one has ever touched you?" I nod my head but he tilts his head, "I need words Delilah" I'm going to pass out. "Yes" he smiles "good girl" he says as he kisses my head.

He grabs my hand and leads me out to his car. Instead of walking me to the passenger side, he puts me in the backseat. I was confused until I see him enter the backseat as well. He grabs my waist and sits me on top of his lap making me straddle him. " Do you want other men kiss you like this hm"

He kisses the living daylights out of me. I'm so aroused it's embarrassing. Do you want other men to touch you like this malyshka" he cups my lower region and I gasp, he lays me down and hovers above me. "So wet for me, my dirty girl." I blush getting more turned on. He noticed as he starts smirking.

He's still cupping it and I badly needed some friction. Without me realizing it I started grinding on his hand. He groans and pulls my dress up and looks me in the eyes. I nod at him to continue, only he can touch me no one else.

He moves my underwear and touches me. I shiver at the coldness from his rings. He begins to rub my pussy and then enters a finger. I throw my head back and moan. He leans forward and whispers in my ear. "Do you want other men to finger you like this Delilah? To eat you out like I do"

he moves away and starts kissing my thighs and slowly making his way down. He licks my slit back and forth and I become a whimpering mess. I tug his hair not wanting him to stop, he groans and the sound resonates trough me making me even wetter.

"Nikolai.. I'm.." I'm breathing heavily and begin to play with my breasts,pinching my nipples. "Who do you belong to Malyshka?." He leans up while thrusting his fingers in and out of me. I'm a moaning mess. "You, only you Nikolai." He hums in satisfaction and leans back down.

My legs were shaking and Nikolai rubs me once more before I began shaking and my vision went white.  I was breathing heavily and looked at Nikolai who's staring at me with lust in his eyes.

"Look at you with cum dripping down your thighs malyshka." He scoops some of the cum dripping down my thigh and licks it off his finger.

"Stare at Aleksandr's brother like that again Delilah and I will kill him." He cleans my thighs and pulls my dress down again. "My pretty girl, let's go get milkshakes like you wanted Da?" He kisses my lips and pulls the straps of my dress back up

I'm madly in love with him.

AN: long chapter hope y'all liked it, also writing smut is very weird.  Yes Aleksandr has a twin brother🙈
Nikolai being jealous 🥰