Chapter 41

"I don't feel good my love" I take his temperature and sure enough he has a fever

"I don't feel good my love" I take his temperature and sure enough he has a fever. "Babe you should be at home resting. Why'd you come here when you're burning up?"

He groans and snuggles into my blankets, he's acting very delusional right now. "I was in pain, you're the only person who can take some of it away. I missed my girlfriend, did you not miss me?" I giggle at him and kiss his forehead. "I'll go make you some soup and in the meantime take a bath." He groans and pulls me on top of him.

"You didn't answer my question, did you miss me?" I sigh "yes I missed you very much, now let go before you get me sick." He rolls his eyes and stands up to go to the bathroom. I went downstairs and got some medicine and began to make him soup. By the time I was done he was out of the restroom. "Here baby I made you soup, and after you finish it I brought you some medicine." He sits up and begins eating the soup.

The frown he had on his face disappeared and was replaced with a small smile. "This soup is good, thank you my love." I smile at him and realized he wasn't ignoring me because I did something, he was just sick. "Come here I want to snuggle." Nikolai acts like a little kid when he's sick. I go over to him and he hugs me to his chest. He ended up falling asleep after drinking his medicine.

I love this feeling, being with the person I love. I don't want this to ever end, he's my safe place.
I woke up to him coughing, I got up and open my drawer and got out my vaporub. "Lift your shirt up babe." He smiles at me ugh I already know what he's going to say. "Babe not right now your mom is home." I roll my eyes and lift his shirt up.

I rub vaporub on his chest and he smiles with his eyes closed. "That was very soothing do it again." I groan and pull his shirt down and make sure he's covered and warm. "You're the best girlfriend ever, my beautiful girl." I smile and go into my bathroom to wash my hands. When I exit he's fast asleep hugging my stuffed bear. He's adorable.

I lay down and finished reading my book. He woke up and was just staring at me reading, playing with the end of my hair twirling it around. I look down at him and he smiled at me. "What? Why are you staring at me like a creepy kid." That look in his eyes makes me feel things. "You're just so gorgeous I can't help but admire you Delilah." I blush and murmur a small thank you.

He lays on my stomach and run my fingers through his hair, "you're my favorite person ever" he murmurs and falls back asleep. This time he slept the whole night. There's no denying that I'm so In love with this boy. He brings me such happiness.

AN: if you're Hispanic you know vaporub works magic. Also is everyone getting sick?

I'm almost done with my college apps I'm so scared.