Chapter 51

When I woke up Nikolai surprised me with food

When I woke up Nikolai surprised me with food. "Eat baby before it gets cold." I sit up and peck his cheek and start eating my food.

When I was done I look at him to already see he's looking at me. Holy chocolate chips he looks at me with such warmth in his eyes, I get butterflies every time. "Eat before your food gets cold, amor." I mock him when I see he hasn't touched his food.

He looks at me with amusement and smiles "Let's talk da?" I nod my head and get comfy in my bed.

"I'm leaving back to Russia. After graduation day. I'm not allowed to have my phone, so I'll have to write to you. I'm gone for two years or more." He stops to see my reaction, and I signal for him to keep going.

"Aleksandr and Dimitri are coming with me since they're going to be my second in command and my enforcer. We have to train hard in order for us to take over my fathers mafia. My family will stay here and give you updates on me. Anything else?"

I stay quiet for a while. "We're still going to be together right? And we will write to each other and I'll be waiting for you when you come back okay?" He smiles at me and I go to hug him. I stay on his lap hugging him, I'm going to be so miserable with out him.

"Wait what about your education?" He kisses my forehead "I'll be pursuing business over there, we have a college professors teaching us." I nod my head and light up.

"I think I want to go into law." He raises his eyebrows and smiles. "Funny how you're dating someone associated with the mafia." I smile at him and tilt my head. "Just imagine it, your super hot wife becoming a lawyer. And getting you out of trouble for something stupid that you did." He laughs and I glare at him.

"Are you making fun of me Nikolai?" He nuzzles his face into my neck and I thread my fingers through his hair. "Yes I can imagine you getting me out of trouble, like always sunshine"

After our talk We go take nova for a walk. I was currently sulking because Nikolai wouldn't give me novas leash. He was hogging our child when he claims he despises nova.

"You're so adorable yes you are, my precious little baby." I was now glaring at Nikolai who was cooing at nova. "You're so funny to piss off my love" he looked at me and gave me nova. I glared at him "and you're so easy to make you jealous" I said to which he raised his eyebrows in amusement.

"No kisses and hugs from me for the whole day" he opened his mouth about to protest but I walked away. I hear him muttering curses in his language behind me and I turned around to shoot a glare at him, he instantly shut up and walked behind me sulking.

As he should, walk him like a dog.
Ugh shut up Delilah.

"Omg can we get ice cream please" he looked at me and I leaned up to give him a kiss. He smiled brightly at me and held my hand.

"Babe you can't give nova ice cream," he furrowed his eyebrows and when he looked at me I saw the little boy I fell for in elementary. So cute.

"Why not she obviously wants some. Why are you neglecting her of her wants, she's hungry." I smiled at him he's so adorable.
"Because it's chocolate are you trying to kill our child!" I faked horror. He widened his eyes and shook his head.

"No Ice cream for you nova your mom said so." I smiled in content and we began walking.

"Nikolai?" A girl's voice says behind us making us stop and look. She was dressed in a red dress with a black coat. It's cold out what the heck.

"Omg I've missed you, come here" she made her way to him going to hug him when Nikolai spoke up. "Vanessa this is my girlfriend Delilah, del this is Vanessa she's one of the daughters of my dad's business partners" I smiled at her even when I wanted to push her into the snow.

"Oh. I didn't know you had a girlfriend, but you're handsome so of course you would get a girl so easily, not what I thought you would go for in a girl. Anyways it was nice seeing you sweetheart I have to go see you soon"

Excuse me? She walks ahead of us not turning around. I was about to storm up to her when Nikolai grabbed me by my waist. "Is she fucking serious! Flirting with my man infront of me, disrespecting me! That bitch. Babe let me at her" he chuckles.

"Nova, attack" he said to nova who ran off after Vanessa, oh I didn't know she could do that. "I'll chop off her tongue, sunshine" I hummed against Nikolai's chest and he kissed my forehead. He was looking at me with amusement, "what?"

"Are you jealous malysh?" I scoff and try to look for nova. Me jealous? As if. Ok maybe a little. "No why would you think that" he tilts his head and lifts my chin up making me look at him.

"Lying is a sin Delilah" he kissed me softly and bent down to grab novas leash and handed her to me. "I'm yours sunshine," I smile at him and we walk back to my house.

AN: I WANT TO GO HOME! I don't have service most of the time in Mexico so I can't update as much. I'm trying!!

Hope you liked this chapter