Chapter 81

Delilah called me last night, how I missed her voice

Delilah called me last night, how I missed her voice. But I hated how hurt she sounded. I promise I'll make it up to her. I'm currently driving my way up to the place that made me miserable.

I snuck In according to the directions Dimitri told me. I was inside turning a corner Dimitri directing me where to go through my ear piece. "Turn right." I did just that and walked inside the fuckers office. He sat there looking shocked to see me.

"Back already? Did that slut of a girlfriend not want you anymore?" I smiled at him only for him to turn serious. "You know you actually tricked me into believing she left me. But I figured it out. You ruined something I held so dearly." He smiled in satisfaction only to scream in pain when I shot both his Knees.

"You know I never quite understood why you only took out your anger on me. There was other guys out there becoming leaders. Why me, why torture me and my best friends." He was holding his bloody knees groaning in pain, not even half of what I endured, what the twins endured. No I shouldn't do this without them, they should have some closure.

Dimitri is suffering from insomnia, and Aleksandr is fine but once in while he gets all quiet and stares off into the distance. I injected him with a needle and he slowly passed out.
——————————————————
Nikolai: I need help

Aleksandr: are you hurt?

Dimitri: I knew it I already have the flight booked see you later.

Aleksandr: I'm so confused. You better be alive asshat.

Nikolai: 🖕🏼
——————————————————-
I rolled my eyes at Aleksandr antics and dragged the fucking fat shit out of this place. I groaned knowing I had to carry him to put him inside my trunk. I carried him and dropped him inside, he probably has a bad concussion.

Not my problem. I drove to one of the warehouses my dad owns, how I missed Russia when I was a kid, now it holds no meaning to me. When I got here I dragged the shit out and tied him up to the wall.

I left him there the whole day and went out to go eat, I was lonely as fuck. I called Delilah.

"Hello?"  I missed her so fucking bad. My sweet girl. This is all just an error of miscommunication. As soon as I get home I'm making her mine again.

"Hello malyshka. I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry for asking the twins about you. You were right I don't have any right, and I still love you too, I'll come back to you like I promised. Just please don't give up on us, please that's all I beg of you." She was quite and I thought she hung up on me.

I heard her sniffle, great I made her cry again. I'm stupid I shouldn't have called she probably doesn't want to do anything with me anymore. Fuck that brings a new type of pain, knowing one day she won't love me anymore. I've spent 19 years of my life loving Delilah and I don't intend to stop loving her ever.