Chapter 76

Time really does fly, I'm currently curling my hair staring at my sad reflection

Time really does fly, I'm currently curling my hair staring at my sad reflection. I hate feeling like this, I miss him. Who knew break ups were so hard. I finished curling my hair but the curling wand fell on my lap burning my skin and wrist.

That was my breaking point. I cried and cried, I knew bottling my emotions would be a bad idea.

Get it together Delilah, god you're so annoying.

I breathed in and wiped my face and looked again in the mirror. My eyes were watering again but I refused to cry. It's my mothers wedding after all I need to act happy. I did my makeup and smiled at least I look pretty.

I put my pink satin dress and smoothed it down while looking in the mirror. I looked down at bear who was nudging my leg. He always knew when I'm not okay. I looked at nova who was laying in my bed sleeping.

I sat down on my bed and looked around my room, pieces of him reminded me of him. My closet was full of his sweaters, pictures of us hung up the way he would always walk to my book shelf's and be so invested in them. How he would watch me get ready.

He doesn't need you Delilah. No one does.

I exited my room and walked outside to the house. I smiled at my mother and squealed when I saw her dress. Aleksandr was taking pictures of her and I kept smacking his arm trying not to cry.

"Ama te Miras hermosa!" I've never seen her smile so big. I was truly happy for her. "Thank you mi vida." We help her get into the limousine, and I was nervous. She looked so stunning in her dress.

When we arrived to the chapel, I helped her get out. The moment I looked up I locked eyes with him. Holy chocolate chips he looked good in his suit. I broke eye contact and led my mom into the chapel.

Nadia and Cynthia were already there directing the guests inside. "The flowers petals go on the side Cynthia... Nadia where are the flower girls?" I'm stressed. I turned around and bumped into a hard chest, "I'm so sorry." I looked up at see it was him.

God why are you torturing me right now. "It's okay, just breathe Delilah." I stepped back and cleared my throat why was he making it so hard. I gave a forced smile and stepped aside walking away to the ladies room. I walked faster breathing in and out.

I looked in the mirror and grabbed paper towels and lightly wiped my tears. Stop fucking crying!

Get out and be there for your mom.

I left the room and put everybody in their positions. The music started and the curtains opened, don't trip please.  All guests turned around and I smiled at Ronan and my brothers. I walked when my cue began and gripped the flowers in my hand feeling anxious.

Cynthia and Nadia followed behind me, and then the notes to the piano changed signaling my mothers cue to walk. I teared up at the sight of Ronan crying silently. For the first time in weeks I had a true smile on my face.

When they were declared husband and wife everyone cheered, Aleksandr being the loudest made me laugh. I directed everyone to the outside where the wedding would be held.

"How you feeling babes" I leaned my head on Cynthia's shoulder and sighed. "These heels are killing me" we both laughed. And she looked at me. "Love you." Chocolate chips don't cry. I looked at her and smiled "to the moon and back." We both talked until aleksandr pulled her away to dance.

I sat by myself and smiled seeing Cynthia and Aleksandr dancing and laughing. Nadia was dancing with Alessandro and I smiled at my match making skills. I looked to my left and see my mom and Ronan laughing, he looked at her as if she put the stars in the sky herself.

Dimitri came and sat next to me. "I came to keep your little sad self company." I gasped and looked at him. "I'm not sad! Don't you have things to do you dog snatcher." He laughed at me and taps my hand.

I look at him confused and see he pointed  at Giovanni. I smiled and walked up to him. He embraced me in a tight hug. "You came! I was miserable around all these couples." He laughed and I grabbed his hand and led him to my table.

"I wouldn't miss your mothers wedding, plus your cousins are really cute." I rolled my eyes and looked around at my family members. "I'm getting water do you want one?" I looked at Dimitri and he nodded.

I headed to the bar and ordered two waters. "Any thing else gorgeous. Maybe your number?" I shook my head "sorry I have a boyfriend." He scoffed and I reached for the waters only for him to grab my wrist.

"I've been watching you all night, I don't see your boyfriend anywhere." I was about to respond I feel someone hugging me from my waist behind me. "Let go of her you piece of shit and apologize." I leaned back on Nikolai and welcomed the safety he offered.

"Look man I'm sorry I didn't know she was your girlfriend." I rolled my eyes and grabbed the waters. "Apologize to her not me you idiot." The man apologized to me and went back to bartending.

Nikolai spun me around so I was facing him, I'm sick of men. I stepped out of his way and walked to my table handing Dimitri his water. A song started playing and Giovanni dragged me to the dance floor. I laughed as he sang and danced in the dance floor. Cynthia soon joined us and my little group was perfect.

I danced my way to Dimitri and pulled him onto the dance floor. He halted at me but still danced, he twirled me and I landed in Ronan arms and we both danced as we talked about how beautiful my mom looked.

I looked at Elijah who started dancing with Gio both looking stupid. I bursted out laughing with Cynthia and felt someone pull on my dress, I looked down to see Katerina crying. Immediately I picked her up "what's wrong kat?"

She was a crying mess and I started tearing up, curse me for crying when others cry. "Breathe." She started calming down and I looked at her scraped hands and blood on her knees. "He pushed me." I look at the little boy who was grinning at Katerina.

Oh shit. I look at Nikolai who started walking over to the little boy. I walked with kat in my arms to the little boy and pulled Nikolai back who was about to pull his hair.

"Pushing people isn't very nice. Why'd you push her?" I asked the little boy who stared at Nikolai in fear. I stepped in front of Nikolai and the kid smiled at me. "She pulled my hair."

"Probably deserved it." I heard Nikolai mutter behind me. I snickered and realized what I did I'm supposed to be mad. "We'll can you apologize? And no more pushing. Or I'll tell your mother." The little boy shook his head at the mention of his mother.

"I'm sorry Katerina, for pushing you and making you have an ouchie." Katerina apologized as well and after cleaning her cuts they went to play again. I'm so good at this kids thing.

I handed Nikolai the bloody napkins and walked away from him. "Gio! No way." I gasped as I rounded the corner and seen him making out with my brother. They separate and act all innocent. I looked behind me and see Nikolai looking at me confused.

"You're gay?" Was all Nikolai said. "Uh yea I thought Delilah told you. She was so excited for me to meet you but then you guys broke up." Nikolai looked at me with regret and I walked away confused.

I need fresh air

An: longggg ass chapter.