Chapter 74

I hope my last letter didn't upset him too much

I hope my last letter didn't upset him too much. Hopefully he doesn't get too sad. I smiled to myself as I finished applying my lip gloss.

I went to go walk nova and bear who layed down cuddling, my babies were so cute. I was on my way to go to the ivanovs. They were back I'm so happy they listened to me and Cynthia when they said it was awful in that place. I knew they wouldn't send their kids to that horrible place.

"I know Dimitri would be happy to see you, nova." She wagged her tail at the mention of Dimitri and I smiled as I continued to walk. I see a person who makes me laugh the hardest I've ever had in my entire and I squeal as he spots me.

"Gio!" We run to each other and he hugs me spinning me around as I laugh. "Where have you been? We were supposed to go eat" I said as he smiled and shrugged his shoulders. Gio was older than me.

I step back as he pets my dogs. I feel a burning gaze on me and I turn around spotting Nikolai. He's here. Holy chocolate chips he looked older, more buffer. I smiled excitedly and started walking to him, but stopped when he gave me the coldest look ever, turned around and walked away.

Ouch, what was that about? I have t seen him in half a year and that's how he welcomed me back?

"That hurt me and it wasn't directed at me babes." I looked at Giovanni confused at what just happened. I thought he would be over it by now. I guess not.

I continued to walk with Giovanni to the twins house, as his house was on the way there. I inserted the key my brothers gave me when they moved out. "Alessandro can u give me the presents mom had for the Ivanov's. She said they'll meet us there." Alessandro came out fixing his hair with the presents.

"Elijah left already, he said he wanted to go pick them up from the airport with Ronan." I smiled Elijah became attached to the Ivanovs so have I.

We went on our way after I put bear and nova in the back seats. Too cute. "Have you seen Nikolai?" Alessandro asked I stared off into the distance. "You think he'll be really mad after what I did?" He looked at me like if I was crazy.

"No offense Delilah you're my sister and everything, but I would break up with you after what you did." I shut my eyes tightly. "I saw him at shops and he looked really mad. He's never looked at me like that before. It was an accident I didn't mean to and you know it" He shook his head and rolled his eyes.

When we arrived at the Ivanov's I smiled when I saw Aleksandr's blonde hair and Dimitri frowning. They're home! I exited the car and took nova out who wagged her tail in happiness. "Go nova, go to Dimitri!" I placed her on the ground, and saw as she ran to Dimitri who was bent down with a smile rubbing her and hugging her to his chest.

I grabbed bear and made my way to everyone as well as grabbing the presents. "Delilah!" I was embraced in a hug, I hugged Aleksandr back "thank you for getting us out. I'm finally back in my room." I smiled and we all walked inside.

I saw Dimitri sat on the couch with bear on his chest along with nova. Dog stealer that's what he is. He looked at me with a small smirk that I wanted to wipe off so bad. What is he smiling at.

"I'm going to Nikolai's hopefully he cooled off." The twins looked at each other and looked at me sadly. He must have taken it hard. I mean I would be furious.

I drove to his house and smiled at the thought of seeing him once again after half a year. I knocked on the door and waited, Mr. Mikhailov answered and I smiled at him to which he gave me and awkward smile.

"Can I see Nikolai?" He gave me a sad smile, chocolate chips he really is mad. "He's not here at the moment Delilah. I have to go." He shut the door on me and I frowned. I walked back to the car and looked back seeing him by his bedroom window staring at me and then walked away. From my life completely.

I drove back home and made my way up to my room. I charged my phone and went to do my business. When I came back out I see I had a new message from Nikolai. But I felt dread creep up on me. I opened his message only for him to completely destroy me with his words. I feel guilty knowing this is my fault.

Nikolai: Stop coming by my house. We're over Delilah. I hate you, I don't want to see you ever again.

I re read that message several times, and I broke down crying. I ruined everything. It was an accident. I curled up crying myself to sleep.

AN: damn
Do we like Giovanni?