Chapter 33

A week has passed, I've submitted my college applications

A week has passed, I've submitted my college applications. And I'm enjoying my last year of high school so far. I'm not sure where me and Nikolai will stand once we graduate but I won't worry about it now.

I'm so excited to see my dress, Nikolai designed it and I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done. When the stylists are done I thank them and they leave. I look in the mirror and feel so pretty. Being with Nikolai makes me feel important, I feel like someone's first choice.

I open the box the dress came in and see a note on top of the dress. I pick it up and recognize Nikolai's handwriting.

"To my sweet Delilah, I hope you like the dress. I know you'll look stunning in it. I can't wait to see you, I've been going insane without you. See you soon Del
Love Nikolai"

I put the note on my nightstand, open the parchment paper and pull out the dress. I gasp and squeal in excitement. The dress was a blush pink with a corset top, with little flowers on it. It was an off shoulder dress with a slit The silk was so soft. I'm obsessed with this dress.

Alessandro and Elijah come in my room and lay down on my bed. Elijah reads the note and smiles showing it to Alessandro. I roll my eyes at their antics and go into my closet and change in there. When I come back out Alesso motions for me to come to him.

He zips up my dress and spins me around. "You look so beautiful sister. I'm glad you're happy and he's treating you right." I smile at them and look at myself in the mirror. I love how I look for once. "Pictures, oh I can't wait for your prom Sunshine." Elijah says and moves Alessandro next to me.

He puts his arm around my shoulder and we pose for the picture. I took one with Elijah and then one with alesso. "We love you hermanita. Nunca lo olvides."

I nod and go downstairs when the doorbell rings. I grab my small clutch bag and walk downstairs the twins following me and racing to the door to open it. Those two are idiots swear they act like their five. "welcome back, I hope th... holy shit." Nikolai stops mid way in his sentence the moment he sees me.

I'm getting butterflies. "Hey, come in" Nikolai gives me the flowers, and kisses my hand. "The dress looks even better on you. Do you like it?" I nod and he sighs in relief. "Ok lovebirds we need a picture." I roll my eyes and step closer to Nikolai. He pulls me by my waist making us even more closer.

I look up at him to see him having a content look on his face. I think he sensed me staring like a creep as he looks down at me. we both smile at each other, and look back at the camera. "Ugh now I want a girlfriend, you guys make me feel very single. Take care have fun I'm leaving." Alessandro huffs and walks away. Elijah following behind him like a puppy.

"Are you ready to go?" I nod and he leads me outside to his car. He makes sure my dress doesn't get dirty by holding the end for me and focusing hard on me not tripping. Once inside the car he buckled me in and kissed my forehead.

"You look so beautiful my love, the things I want to do to you." I can feel myself blushing. "Then do it." His hand on my thigh tightened at the comment.

"Delilah, don't start baby or we'll never get to that ball." I let out a breathless laugh, and continued to look out the window.

We finally arrive and I was shook, the ball was held in this huge mansion. The lights illuminated the outside, making the place lighten up considering I'm about to walk into a a place filled with criminals. Nikolai helps me get out the car holding my dress. He took hold of my hand while going up the stairs, making sure I won't fall.

The little things he does makes me fall even more for him, I want to cry from how sweet he is. When we enter he puts my dress down and interlocks our arms together. "Don't leave my side unless it's necessary. If I have to leave your side go with my dad. Am I clear?"

"Yes, don't leave your side got it. Are you going to dance with me?" He looked at me "I'll dance with you until I can no longer feel my feet if that's what you want."

I smile at him and look forward, the doors open and Nikolai steps forward. We enter and all eyes are on us, the women started whispering and I suddenly started feeling insecure. He led me to the side of the room where his parents where at. "Oh my goodness you look so so gorgeous my love" his mother says and embraces me into a hug.

I shake his father's hand "you look lovely Delilah." I smile at him and give my thanks. I spent most of my time talking with Nikolai's family. His parents are the funniest people ever. Soon they had to go and converse with other people leaving me with Nikolai.

A song comes on and and I recognized the lyrics. Nikolai extends his hand for me to take. "I promised you a dance" I smile and take his hand, he leads me to the dance floor and I can't stop the blush that heats my face.

AN: something about this song makes me feel so happy. Also I love Alessandro and Elijah. Next chapter 😔 thanks for being so patient with me school is very stressful with the college applications due soon.