Chapter 23

I've never slept over someone's house, I wasn't allowed to

I've never slept over someone's house, I wasn't allowed to. I was shocked when my brothers screamed in excitement and yelled a yes along with my mom. Weirdos.

I followed Nikolai up the stairs and enter his room. It had black satin bedding, his Curtains were grey, and he had mainly black dressers. The only pictures in his room were of him and Katerina, and some with all his family. There was one that caught my attention.

It was of us in elementary during the Christmas season. He was my secret Santa, he was giving me a present and I had a big smile on my face. I look at him and see he's staring at me. I put the photo down and walk to him. "I don't have clothes, can I borrow some?"

He nods and takes me to his walk in closet. I forget this kid is literally in a mafia. He walks out to use the restroom and I pick out a blue hoodie with some black sweatpants. I have to roll up the sweat pants three times so they won't fall off.

"Ok I put an extra toothbrush, and ...holy shit." He stops talking when he sees me. "What's wrong?" He walks towards me and grabs me by my waist. He nuzzled his face in my neck and kisses me lightly.

Holy cheez balls there goes the butterflies.

"You look so much better in my clothes baby" I full on blush. I gave him a shy thank you and made my way into the restroom to brush my teeth.

When I came out he was folding some blankets on the floor. "What are you doing?" I stand next to him and he looks at me like I'm stupid. "Setting up my bed, you'll sleep in mine." This kid has like multiple guest bedrooms.

"I can just take a guest bedroom, and you can sleep in your bed." He stays quiet with an irritated look on his face. He looks at me and smiles. "Sorry there all dirty, the maids haven't washed the sheets after our family came. So you'll have to sleep in my room"

I crossed my arms and sat on his bed. He finishes doing his little set up and gestures for me to get underneath the covers. "Do you want me to read to you?" I nodded and he went and grabbed a book. He quickly settled next to me and opens the book.

He begins reading and I don't know where the confidence came from, but here I go. I scoot closer to him and settle my head on his chest and hug his waist. He puts the book down and turns to his side and pulls me more entwining our legs together.

I can die happily now

He begins to thread his fingers through my hair and massaging my head. I'm slowly falling asleep.
I have my eyes closed but open them back up when I feel him give me a kiss on the forehead. We stare at each other for what feels like years.

"You're such a pretty boy, my pretty boy da?" I say this while caressing his face. And leaning in, I really want to kiss him. "Nikolai, can I..." I stare at his lips and look into his eyes. His pupils are dilated, and I've never seen anything more beautiful in my life.

His lips touch mine and I sigh in content. He grabs my jaw and kisses me, like I've never been kissed before. He pulls away and I groan in protest making him let out a breathless laugh. He pulls me into another kiss and I relax into his hold completely.

When we pull away we're both out of breath. He rubs my swollen lips with his thumb. "My gorgeous girl. All of sudden so shy" he rubs his thumb on my bottom lip, and I quickly put his thumb in my mouth and lightly suck it.

He groans and sits up pulling me on his lap making me straddle him. He grabs my throat and gives me a kiss again.

"Go out with me Delilah. I've been patient enough and I'm sick of waiting around. How does that sound baby, would you like to go on a date with me?"

, "and if I say no?" I look into his eyes and he glares at me. "You don't have choice malyshka, your mine either way."

Yup passing away peacefully.

"Hmm and where will you take me?" He squeezes my throat a little that had me gasping. What is this feeling. "Wherever you want baby." I act like I'm thinking about it which makes him even more irritated. "Yes you can take me out on a date." He smiles and gives me a delicate kiss on my throat, turns the lights off and pulls the covers over us.

"Good night Nikolai" he hums in acknowledgment and pulls me even closer. It's like me on top of him isn't enough.

AN: ahhhh finally. Also who is this new Delilah, loving her confidence.

I'm literally obsessed with them. Ugh my babies also thank you so much for 71.2k reads I love you guys so so so much. Also comment your ship names