Chapter 27

It was Sunday the day of my performance with my band

It was Sunday the day of my performance with my band. The date with Delilah was perfect. I couldn't get her gorgeous smile out of my head.

I made my way to my fathers office and sat down waiting for him to finish signing papers. "First things first, son how was your date with my daughter in law? I hope you treated her good"

I smiled at him, "it was great she wouldn't stop smiling the whole night." He hummed in content, and gave me a proud look. "That's good son, now let's get to business. After your performance there will be this room at the end of the bathroom hallways. One of my men will give u the key, you are to get me the drugs they stole from me, kill anyone in that room. Am I clear Nikolai." I nod and walk out the office

I get in my car and drive to the location. The band is all set up and we take our places For a little warm up. I see Cynthia and Delilah enter the building and walk to us. I'm assuming Cynthia and Delilah got ready together. Delilah is wearing a black tight dress and her hair is curled. She is absolutely breath taking.

I go over to her, and pull her up to the stage. "You look stunning malysh, although I do prefer you in your pink clothes." She blushes and I smile at the satisfaction that only I can make her blush like this.

"Thank you Nikolai, are you nervous? Im excited I'll finally see you playing an instrument, and quite frankly guys who play an instrument are hot, but when they're in a band even more hotter. I'll make sure im the loudest cheering for you, I'll be your number one fan." I love hearing her ramble, this girl never fails to bring me to awe.

I stop her rambling by kissing her forehead. She looks into my eyes and she blushes again. "After you're done, do you maybe want to umm... you don't have to if your  tired..do you want to go get milkshakes. My treat."

She starts fiddling with her bracelet, the one I gave her. Seeing the bracelet with my initials engraved into it fills me with satisfaction that I gave that to her.

Me, no one else, it shows everyone that she's off limits, as am I. Her initials engraved into my bracelet should show every girl that I'm taken, and they should back off before I shoot them for even looking in my direction, let alone speaking to me.

"Are you asking me on a date malyshka?" I try to fight the smile that threatens to appear on my face. She mutters a holy cheezballs under her breath but I heard it, my weird girl. "Yes I am" she's no longer shy, her confidence is replacing it. "Of course I'll go with you baby. Just wait for me behind the stage, I'll have to run a few errands and then I'll be free. Da?"

She nods her head and replies with a da. Time passes and it's now time to perform as people start coming in. I go and sit down getting my drum sticks and the girls go take their place with the crowd. I can't take my eyes off Delilah she's laughing at something Cynthia said and shows cynthia the necklace I gave her.

The lights dim and the crowd starts applauding and yelling, I just want to go get a milkshake.

AN: honestly I love writing and it's getting me through this hard time in my life. More updates coming soon thanks for being so patient with me. Love y'all, Nikolai in the next chapter 😩get your holy water, we going to hell.