Chapter 89

"I'm getting married!" Cynthia says as she spins in her beautiful dress

"I'm getting married!" Cynthia says as she spins in her beautiful dress. "What if I fall and eat it bad?!" She looked horrified and then giggled shaking her head. Gosh I'm so excited.

"You look beautiful Cynthia" I squealed as I finished putting her veil on. We both squealed and then practiced how we would dance on the floor in her wedding. There was a knock on the door and Dimitri walked in with an annoyed look.

"Yes she's here Aleksandr. No she didn't run away! I'm hanging up now" Dimitri groaned and hugged us. "Are you sure you want to marry him he's pretty stupid, obsessive, psychopathic, annoying, narcissistic. I could go on." Cynthia looked like she was actually thinking about it and started pacing the room.

Dimitri looked at me horrified, " I was just joking! He's pretty nice knows how to play guitar really good, intelligent even! Cynthia he's going to never speak to me again. Wait on second thought.." Dimitri looked stressed. Cynthia started laughing and hugged him.

" you're so funny dimi I've been in love with your brother for years. I don't think anything can make me not love him." Dimitri looked disgusted and I laughed. "Where's your date is she here?"

He avoided eye contact immediately. "For the last time i don't have a girlfriend." I'm on to him. "If you say so"

There was another knock and Nikolai comes in on the phone, " no she didn't run away! I'm literally seeing her with my own two eyes. Alek don't you have guests to greet?. No I'm not taking a picture to confirm she's here, take care of my daughter I'm hanging up."

"Fucking idiot, it's almost time ladies." Nikolai looks at us and smiles. "You look beautiful Cynthia" we talked for a little while before the guys had to go with Aleksandr and me and Cynthia walked to the doors where she would walk. I greeted her dad and the other bridesmaids.

We got into our positions and the door opened. The music started and I walked first seeing my brothers and fiancé at the altar. Aleksandr looks like he's going to shit himself, I give him a big smile and take my spot.

After all the bridesmaids took their spots, the music changed and everyone stood up. My baby was in front of Cynthia throwing flowers with a huge smile. Gosh I'm tearing up.

Cynthia walked in with her dad by her side, she was radiant I looked at Aleksandr and see him smiling with tears in his eyes. Fuck I'm so going to cry. Cynthia's dad put her hand into Aleksandrs and hugged them both before taking his seat.

The ceremony was so beautiful everyone had shed a few tears. "And now time for your vows." Aleksandr smiled and cleared his throat.

"Cynthia when I first met you, I hated you, but I think I was lying to myself because no matter how much I told myself I had no feelings for you, I always seemed to gravitate towards you. You became my best friend, my wife and now the mother of our child." The crowd gasped and Cynthia smiled and looked at me with tears in her eyes as she placed her hand on her stomach.

Nah I'm bawling my eyes out I'm going to be an aunt. I swear Dimitri and Nikolai  got whiplash with how fats they turned to look at Cynthia. "I promise to protect you and our future family, to care for you in sickness and in health. You changed my life for the better, I refuse to live in a world that you don't breathe in. Your kindness and your determination are one of the many qualities I love about you.

You my little arsonist are the reason for why I wake up everyday. YA lyublyu tebya, dorogaya, ty prichina, po kotoroy moye serdtse b'yetsya. moy Mir."

(I love you darling, you are the reason my heart beats. my world.)

Cynthia wipes some of her tears and begins her vows.

"When I first met you I thought you were the most arrogant, narcissistic, lunatic person I ever met, I wanted to pull my hair out every time you'd speak to me. You became the reason I woke up everyday, you became my best friend, my protector, and now my husband. I know with out a doubt you will take care of both me and our kids like your life depends on it.

il mio cuore batte per te amore mio. finché morte non ci separi."

I had no idea what she said at the end, but I'll act like I understood. When the priest announced them husband and wife everyone got up to applaud me being the loudest. I am their number 1 supporter.

Everyone threw flowers as they walked down the isle Cynthia turned to look at me and nodded to the far corner. I looked and see Dimitri with  drop dead gorgeous woman. Me and Cynthia have some stalking to do.