AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey Guys!

Welcome to In Intimate Desire, the second book in the Rhodes Legacy Series.

Just a few things to read below:

This book will contain the following:

• strong language

• mature scenes (AKA: sex)
- This book is mature. There will be no warnings before smut scenes. This is your only warning!!

• mention of attempted rape, comments about non-consensual touching

• alcohol

• mild racism

• mild fighting

Please feel free to skip any chapters if they make you uncomfortable or trigger something, I wouldn't want something to happen to one of you. I WILL be putting trigger warnings before chapters if there is something in the chapter that could possibly trigger someone, even if it's the slightest mention of something.

DISCLAIMER:

Amara and Asher's relationship is kind of fast-paced. Sometimes when you know, you know.

Now, keep in mind that they knew each other before the start of this book. They sat by each other in class for a whole semester (18-ish weeks), and this is where they start really hanging out.

Amara Taylor is Latina, therefore she speaks Spanish. I will not be putting translations in the actual book. (So, check the comments).

This being said I myself do not speak Spanish. I'm getting it all from a translator app and one of my best friends is checking it all for me.

Amara was also raised in a Catholic household. She does not get on her knees and pray every night but, her Mamá does still practice Catholicism, so it is mentioned. Please be respectful of that no matter what your religion or beliefs are.

Now, Asher was raised in the Rhodes family. He is every bit his mother with his father's looks (and Evelyn's hair). He puts up a wall to protect himself but, when that's broken (by a certain, easily flustered Latina) he's really a big softy like his father.

This book is a work of fiction, every character, (most) businesses, incident, NHL or MLB teams, college teams, and other situations are all from my imagination.

The LSU Panthers are a team that I made up, therefore they belong to me, along with the other teams that I make up.

This book is one I wrote when I was still figuring our HOW to write, and I have not had time to edit it, but I wanted everyone to have this story. So right now, it's rough, but it will be edited eventually!