Chapter 37

Asher

"Asher."

I kept walking, despite Amara's attempts to pull me back.

"Asher. Talk to me."

I didn't want to talk. Not here.

I pull the passenger side door open, "Get in the car.. Please."

Amara sighs but climbs up into my truck.

She doesn't try to talk on the drive home. She just sits there, letting me mess with the bracelets on her wrist.

I interlock our fingers as we walk up the sidewalk to my apartment building.

Amara sighs as I lock the front door, "Ash.. baby. Talk to me."

"I don't want to talk. I want to..", I turn around, standing in front of her. I start to walk her backwards, my hands coming to her sides, "I need you, Amara."

"Okay.. Take me then. Take me to bed, Asher.", Those words were my undoing.

I bend at the knees, my hands grabbing the backs of her thighs and hoisting her up. Amara wraps her legs around my waist, her lips finding mine.

I lay her back on the bed, unwrapping her legs from my waist.

I unbutton my baseball jersey before slipping off my sleeveless, skin tight UnderArmour HeatGear shirt.

Never mind the fact that I was sweaty because I didn't change or shower before leaving.

I don't think either of us really cared for the time being.

I slip my hand under Amara's v-neck and bra. I roll her hardened nipple between my fingers, "What do you think about when I touch you like this?", I whisper.

"Um..."

I let my eyes trail down her curvy body.

Fuck, she's beautiful.

My eyes meet her's again. She has a nervous look on her face, "Tell me.. Please. I want to know- No, I need to know."

There's a look of unsureness on her face so, I bargain, "How about I ask you and you tell me if it's correct?"

Amara waits a second before nodding, "Okay.", her voice is quiet and soft.

"Do you think about how much you like it?"

She nods.

"Words baby. Use your words."

"Yes..", she breathes out quietly.

I let my hand travel down her stomach before pulling the front of her shirt out of the waistband of her denim shorts.

Amara sits up, letting me pull her shirt and bra all the way off before laying back down.

I rest my hand on her side. My rough hands against her dark smooth skin. I dip my head down, my lips meeting her stomach. I leave a slow trail of soft, open mouth kisses down her abdomen.

"Do you think about how good it feels?", I ask, slipping my hand into the waistband of her shorts.

"Yeah.."

I rub my finger against her clit, the thin fabric of her panties the only thing in the way. "Do you think about the way my fingers feel inside you?"

"Mhmm..", she hums in pleasure.

I pull my hand out, unbuttoning her shorts and pulling them off.

"How about when it's my dick? What do you think about then?", I stand up, unbuckling the black UnderArmour belt.