Chapter 11

Asher

"I thought you only spoke Spanish when you were drunk?" I ask.

"Nobody understands me." She says, shrugging her shoulders.

"I understand some of it. Besides, I think it's hot." I say, shrugging my own shoulders.

"You do?"

"I'm still hearing English." I say, poking her arm.

"¿Quieres escuchar Español? Vale, intenta mantenerte al día." She grins.

"Creo que también estás buena. Disfruto de nuestras notas de ventana."

Between the music and how fast she was talking, I couldn't make out a single fucking thing but, damn was it hot as fuck.

"Creo que eres adorable cuando usas tus gafas." She continues.

"I know that was something about my glasses." I say, pointing my finger at her.

"Sí, señor." She chuckles.

"You know, I kinda like it when yo-"

A familiar, annoying voice echoes through my ears and I cut myself off to listen.

"Who even is this bitch? She can't even speak English." Savannah scoffs.

Amara's posture straightens as she keeps her eyes on me. "Sigue hablando conmigo." She says and I nod, leaning towards her a little.

"That "señor" was a lot hotter than it should've been." I whisper and she giggles.

"Like seriously, go back to Mexico." Quinn says.

"Perras falsas." Amara says, rolling her eyes. She leans by my ear, "I'm not even from Mexico."

"I know." I say and she grins.

"Ah, así que presta atención!" She says, her hand finding it's way to my bicep.

"Asher, how can you even understand her?" Savannah asks and I nod.

"I'm gonna pull you onto my lap. Is that okay?" I whisper and Amara hesitates but nods.

I reach over, grabbing ahold of her waist and pulling her on top of my lap. "Lay your head on my shoulder." I whisper.

Savannah was a ticking time bomb that I've set off one too many times. But, I wasn't afraid to do it again.

I glance over at Lincoln to see him biting back a grin.

"Liv, who the fuck is she?" Savannah asks Olivia.

Olivia shrugs Savannah's hand off of her shoulder. "Don't. Touch me." Liv says and even I get a little nervous at her tone.

Savannah scoffs, turning towards Amara. She leans forward a little, "Why don't you go back to Mexico. Por favor?"

Amara sits up, "It's kinda hard to go back to someplace I've never been."

I don't know what's turning me on more. Amara standing up for herself, or the fact that her ass is pushed into my crotch right now.