Author's Note

Hello Everyone! So this is me Sohana here, you can call me Soha if you like, just a fellow Abhira/Harshali fan like y'all. But currently the separation track is boring me to death 🤦🏼‍♀️ so I had a sudden urge to write a story which I can easily claim as one of my craziest ideas EVER because I've never and I repeat NEVER, wrote even a single sentence for a story! 😁🤷🏼‍♀️ Okay, so cutting out my rant, let's dive into the whole scenario of the story to give y'all a heads up that what you're getting yourself into.

CHANGES FROM THE SERIAL :

As I already added the hashtag of ALTERNATE UNIVERSE for this story so it clearly means that ONLY the characters are from the show. Their behaviour, their personalities, their professions are completely according to MY WISH!
SPECIALLY, Manjari and Akshu's characters! The way they behave ‘bechari' and ‘Abla’ in the show is totally out of my tolerance because I strongly believe in woman empowerment. So, NO! In my story Manjari won't be tolerating toxicity in the name of ‘marriage' , neither Akshu is going to be manipulated by anyone to do what they want instead of listening to her heart and doing what's right. That being said, the rest you'll find out in the story 'cause I don't wanna spoil the fun for you guys.

Let's proceed to our Characters Sketch!