Epilogue : Together Forever

*The song on which Abhimanyu and Akshara are dancing in their reception*

~

Castello Monaci's majestic beauty was evident even in the night as it was adorned like a newly wedded bride for the grand reception of Abhimanyu and Akshara. From business associates to ministry officials, from friends to family, every person attended the last function of the fairytale wedding and were waiting for the couple of the hour to arrive while being seated on the chairs in a circle in the courtyard.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the wait is over. Let's welcome the newly weds, Mr. & Mrs. Abhimanyu Birla, to come and have their First Dance as Man & Wife!” - the host of the evening announced enthusiastically and every head turned towards the aisle where the couple of the hour was walking down arm in arm in the huge applause of everyone.

Abhimanyu was looking as handsome as ever, dressed in a dark green suit while Akshara was wearing a pistachio green chiffon saree, contrasting with her husband. Her hair open in soft curls, she was a sight for sore eyes but unfortunately, those eyes could only stare as Abhimanyu placed his hand around her waist, taking the dancing position on the floor while staring into her eyes with so much love that every person present there could feel it.

And the song played...

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason...

Akshara's smile was shinier than the stars that were currently shining in the sky as she started swaying with her husband.

And there goes my mind racing,
And you are the reason,
That I'm still breathing,
I'm hopeless now...

Abhimanyu gave her a twirl and pulled back in, her back colliding with his chest as he interlaced their fingers and swayed. He sniffed her hair, his nose slightly touching her neck and heard her gasp.

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you...

“Abhi... we are dancing in between 300+ guests.” - she whispered, her voice trembling.

Oh, 'cause I need you to see...
That you are the reason.

He turned her around and stretched their arms, then pulled her in with a force as his arms went around her waist and her hands went to his shoulders.

“You are my wife. I can do whatever I want so they all can fuc-”

“ABHI!” - she exclaimed in a whisper, her eyes open wide but the smile on her lips betrayed her expressions, causing him to grin widely.

Wrapping an arm around her waist and holding her hand with the other, he picked her up and twirled as the gathering clapped, her surprised laughter echoing in the courtyard.

I don't wanna fight no more,
I don't wanna hide no more,
I don't wanna cry no more,
Come back I need you to hold, me...
Be a little closer now,
Just a little closer now,
Come a little closer,
I need you to hold me tonight.

As the song came to an end, he gently placed her down, never leaving his hold on her as they both laughed, resting their foreheads against each other.

“What a dance! Beautiful!” - the host appraised as the clapping finally stopped. “The floor is open now for dancing!” - he announced, addressing the congregation and couples started to make their way on the floor.

“What's say Mrs. Birla... would you accompany me for another dance ?” - Abhimanyu asked pulling her even closer as everybody around them got immersed in dancing.