Chapter 48 : Beautiful Bari

As Abhimanyu and Akshara, along with the family, entered through main gate, the staff was waiting for them in welcome. After the grand welcome, they started to make their way inside by walking on the red carpet.

 After the grand welcome, they started to make their way inside by walking on the red carpet

Akshara felt herself being mesmerized as they stepped inside

The old stoned walls, yet shining anew, were giving the perfect feels of a castle, six centuries old. The grand hall that seemed to be it's lobby, was adorned with white marble and its shine and neatness reminded Akshara of Birla Empires. The golden chandelier in the center, in-glass candles throughout the hall at a distance from each other, were adding to it's beauty. She belatedly realized, the air had a subtle fragrance of white roses and that's when she noticed, white-rosed vases placed beside every candle glass on the tables.

Surprised, she turned to Abhi, who was already smiling at her.

“It's just the start love. Prepare yourself for surprises till our wedding.”

Her heart melted like the candles in the glasses. He had planned all this beforehand! Everything here was according to her likeness. Gosh!!!

Leaning towards him, she whispered in his ear :

“If our families have not been walking alongside us, I'd have thanked you in kind.”

The gleam in his eyes told her that he had taken it as a challenge. Trying to control her sudden excitement, she brought her attention back to the piece of art that was their wedding venue.

When the families rounded a corner, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her in the opposite direction, pressing her against the wall.

“The family is busy admiring the castle, so... it'd take them at least 1 minute and 30+ seconds to notice our absence. Enough for you to thank me in kind.” - he whispered and smashed his lips on hers.

Her hands went to his hair on their own, as their tongues dueled for dominance, which he, as always, won. She felt his hand under her shirt, caressing her waist, and a throaty moan escaped her which was totally muffled by his dominant kissing. She was losing control over herself. Feeling needy all of a sudden.