Chapter 45 : Breaking Trauma

"Careful.... yeah... slowly..."

Akshara and Manjiri were carefully making Abhimanyu lie on bed as they just returned home after the doctors discharged him.

After conversing a little with Abhi when he gained consciousness, Akshara had informed everyone that he was awake and both the families had spent some time there, asking his well being and consoling one another that the bad had passed. Everything was fine now.

Abhimanyu had flat out refused to go to Birla House when Manjiri had asked that she's there and he would be better taken care of.

"No. From that house, I'll leave worse than before. I'll go home."

"But Abhi-"

"Maa... no. Besides, Akshara will be with me. So I'll be fine." - he had stated then had looked at her, a hope in his eyes :

"You'll be ?"

He hadn't even need to ask this question as she was not planning to let him out of her sight even for a second.

"Of course Abhi. I'll be." - she had assured him, kissing his forehead softly.

Informing her family that she'd stay with Abhi until his recovery, who had agreed that she should be with him during this time, she had accompanied him home.

"Abhi, take some rest. I'll be just back, informing Peter about your diet that doctor has suggested." - she told him gently and he nodded his head.

She looked at Maa, who assured with her eyes that she was there with him.

Coming down, she told Peter about Abhi's diet and asked him to make veg soup as his medicine time is due soon.

Stepping out of the kitchen, she saw Marcus entering the hall.

"Good Morning Ms. Goenka."

"Morning Marcus. So..."

"Done Ma'am." - he said with a satisfied look that told Akshara, he was just as happy on taking revenge from Kashmira for hurting Abhi.

Marcus grabbed the remote, and turning on the TV, stopped on a news channel.

BREAKING NEWS :

The culprit behind the attack on business tycoon Abhimanyu Birla is revealed. And it's the Managing Director of Sahani Industries; KASHMIRA SAHANI.
YES! You heard it right. That's what happens when you gain success at such a young age and people can't compete with you. They become your enemy. That's what happened with the 'Entrepreneur Of The Year' for the last 4 years.

According to solid sources, Birla Empires and Sahani Industries signed a contract of a project on co-basis but Abhimanyu Birla got it terminated because he got to know some evil secrets about Sahani Industries, it's CEO Amit Sahani and it's Managing Director Kashmira Sahani. And our reporters have also succeeded in getting that highly vital information.

Amit Sahani betrayed his partner, Rohan Desai and framed him in a false disloyalty case. YES! That's the real face of the CEO of Sahani Industries. The file that reveals this information has strong evidence of that which are currently being provided to court. It is expected, that Rohan Desai would get justice and real culprits would be behind the bars.

This doesn't stop here. Kashmira Sahani, who was involved in a hit and run case 5 years ago, couldn't digest the fact that someone said NO to her and she hired a killer to finish Abhimanyu Birla once and for all. The attacker has confessed with evidence that Kashmira Sahani sent him for the job. What kind of mentality is that ? To take a life just because of a contract got cancelled ? That too when she herself is at fault ? That's a serious matter on so many levels!