Chapter 30 : Mornings Like These

It was around 6 in the morning when Akshara started to stir in sleep. Slowly gaining consciousness, she realized that she couldn't move. An arm was tightly wrapped around her waist from behind, caging her completely and a peaceful smile appeared on her face.

Abhi.

Slowly turning in his hold, as to not disturb his sleep, she faced him and the sight took her breath away.

He was lying on his chest, facing her, covered in sheets upto his waist, his right arm around her, and the left, resting on the other side. He was looking so angelic while sleeping, the slight smile on his face causing her heart to skip a beat.

‘He is usually like this every morning or this peaceful smile is because of the events of last night ?’ - she thought to herself, admiring his angelic face.

And at the mention of last night, a blush appeared on her face.

‘Who the hell said that first times are awkward ?’ - she thought to herself, her blush deepening.

It was her first time, his first time and their, together as a couple, first time.

It was anything but awkward. She could classify it as ‘Bloody Brilliant’, yes. ‘Fu*king Fantastic’, absolutely. But not awkward. NOT. AT. ALL.

Some angry red scratches on his back, from shoulder blades to mid waist, caught her attention and she realized with horror that they were her nail marks.

‘I should cut my nails.’ - she thought, looking at the scratches with worry.

‘Why ? You're planning on it again ?’ - her brain teased with an imaginary raised brow and she thought if she blushed any further then her cheeks would be on fire.

‘He's mine. I can do whatever I want. You keep quiet!’ - shutting her brain up, she slowly started to free herself from Abhi's hold without waking him up and after a bit struggle, succeeded. Standing up, she realized, how sore she was feeling and decided on an epsom salt bath.

Coming out in a bathrobe, after taking a nice, warm bath, she was feeling much better. Although, she was still walking a bit uneasily, but it was ignorable. Her gaze fell on their scattered clothes on the floor and she collected them all, deciding to send them for laundry. Straightening up, a door to bed's right side caught her attention.

‘Where this leads to ?’ - she thought curiously and stepping inside, her jaw dropped.

The room, as large as the bedroom itself, completely covered in wall length glass shelves, that occupied his clothes and other accessories.

‘And he calls it a closet ?’ - she wondered.

There was ‘Abhimanyu’ written on the left side shelves which confused her and she turned to see what was on the right side.

Akshara thought if her jaw dropped any further, then it'd be on the floor.

The right side shelves were occupied with feminine clothes for EVERY occasion, from casual to formal. Lines of sandals with every type of heels, along with purses, and every other accessory a woman would want or need. But what caused her jaw to drop, was ‘Akshara’ written above them.

“But how ?” - she said out loud.

Deciding to ask him when he wakes up, she went towards her side and grabbed a blue jeans from ‘Casuals’. Although her side was filled with every kind of clothes, she was tempted to wear his shirt or tee. She moved towards his side and picked out a soft white tee and got dressed.

Stepping out of the closet, which should be declared as a mall itself in her opinion, she saw that Abhi was still sleeping with that angelic smile on his face. Going towards him, she dropped a kiss on his forehead.