Duckiln

Tap

Tap

Tap

turning over onto her side Odette peeled open one of her eyes to see what the noise was, only to be greeted by the grey clouded mist that adored the once Crystal blue skies, pulling the covers above her head ignoring the rain that trickled down her window pain, she was yet once again disturbed by yet another noise.

Cluck

"Merlins sake, can't a woman get some beauty sleep!"

throwing the covers to one side of the bed, she went to investigate the sound that came from within her room. Not looking far she could see the source, sitting on her desk was a paper fox playing with one of her quills.

knowing already who it was from she took a seat down at her desk watching the fox tumble over itself.

drumming her fingers gently on the dark oak table, the Fox stopped what it was doing and trotted over to her.

unfolding the letter she was greeted by the slanted spacious handwriting, that she came to adore.

mon lumière

It has come to my attention that you have never attended a Quidditch match, and as I being the Ravenclaw seeker only invite you to watch the match that takes place at 2pm. I know you'll just be flabbergasted at my skill mi amour, and i know what your like pip squeak i want those lungs to be winded by the time its over! I want to hear you chant Gabe,Gabe, Gabe from my broom got it!

On another note how was your sleep lumière, i know you love your beauty sleep. hope you found my little friend a blast, he reminded me of you, quite a fireball if he wants to be.

anywho Lav ya loads, see you soon

Sincerely

Ensoleillé

p.s wear the colours blue and silver, you know for support! see your fat arse down at breakfast Xx

folding the letter in half and sliding it into her draw, she mocked Gabriel for what he called her.

"Fat arse, how dare he..." Grumbling, she folded her arms across her chest and huffed, looking over at her dark blue owl she frowned.

"I'm not fat am i Vero, if anyone he's the chunky arse. with any luck he might break the broom." 

the bird hooted at the girl as she finished her rant, as if agreeing with her.

"Thank you Veronique" cooed Odette, stroking her feathers.

Veronique was a rather odd owl, her feathers were a shade of dark blue with dots of light blue filtering in and out, white and blue feathers covered the birds face with small white dots covering her head, her eyes were a normal shade of chestnut brown and her beak was black. when Odette found Veronique she was nearly at the brink of death, her wings were broken and blood covered her beautiful feathers. Once Odette nursed her back to health she decided to keep the beautiful owl since she had grown a bond with her.

looking at her clock she noticed the time.

8:34

"Sugar Sticks, i'm going to be late" Rushing to throw her uniform on, she bolted out the door with her robe in hand, her yellow tie thrashing around as she raced down the hallways to the great Hall.

'I'm Here" she wheezed out, pulling on her robe.

she never noticed the boy who was next to her, "Started to wonder if you were ever showing up."

"Merlin! has no one ever told you to announce yourself" muttered the girl to the tall mysterious boy.

"never knew i had to Miss Harlstone. It's Not my fault that you weren't aware of my presence." Noted Tom as he walked in the hall with Odette.

"Oddie over here!" yelled a voice from the royal blue table, scanning the table she found the boy.

"Talk to you later Thomas." and with that she left his side.

the boy was just about to protest but he was already too late, she was already half way across the hall. making his way to his own table adored in the emerald green that he has called home for the past 3 years. scanning his eyes over towards the brilliant blue table he saw a scolded Gabriel and a fuming Odette.

"Riddle, if you stare any longer I'm sure your going to burn a hole in the boy's head" Voiced Avery, looking over at the dark haired boy, Tom's face morphed into a scowl.

"Hey Avery, bit of advice. Shut the bloody hell up..."

Turning back to his porridge, Tom droned out the sound of the cutlery clattering together and the sound of friends greeting each other. Lost in his own world he was thinking on all the things that has happened...

On how he has lost his only bit of sanity, she can't even remember him never mind wanting to spend time with him. Oh no she rather be with a brilliant blue eagle instead of a snake.

A shriek brought him out of his daydream, not looking far he could see who it came from.

Levitating from the ground was a mortified Odette, her face flushed a beetroot colour and her eyes tightly shut.

"Gabriel I swear to Merlin, bring me down this instant you insufferable prick!"

Chuckling the boy gave one flick of his wand and the poor girl came crashing down, onto the cold stone floor.

"Did you like your flight?" Mused the boy covered in blue robes. Not getting a chance to defend himself he got lobed in the face by a buttered pancake, his face now greasy and grimy, Odette was proud of herself...well as much as one could be, by throwing a buttered pancake at someone.

"Did you just-"

"I did"

"Oh Now, Now lumiére, that wasn't very nice was it" Gabriel tutted as he wiped away the remains of butter and crumbs left on his face.

Something interesting caught Toms attention, behind Odette's back she held her wand. It wasn't that, that was interesting it was what was on the wand.

Small navy gems incrusted all the way up the wand, seeming to look like ivy, the wand itself was an obsidian black.

"Ducklifors"  came a sweet voice, Looking at the girl he saw that she had a massive smile on her face, her eyes held the same joy in them twinkling like the stars themselves.

"Aw, look at you! Your so adorable!" Bending down she picked up the small ball of yellow fluff.

"I might keep you like this, your far more beautiful" chuckling at her own joke that Gabriel didn't find funny at all ending in him biting her finger.

"Ow! Furry prick." She mumbled under her breath.

"Right you, I need to go to class so either you be nice to me or I'll drop your cute ass and leave you here to waddle around."

Quacking up at the girl, the once handsome boy sat down on Odette's hand giving her a glare,

"Right now you have a lil seat here...and hopefully the cure to your problem will come to me...might have forgotten" She voiced to the ball of fluff, mumbling the last bit more to herself than anything. Setting the boy on her shoulder she took of to her first class

A squeak erupted next to the girls ear, the boy had heard what she said about forgetting the counter curse.

"I've got a friend that may help...don't worry"

A/N:

I haven't done a chapter in so long, I've just been unwell for some time and I've got pneumonia so every book is delayed. But thank you for reading the book and I'm hoping your enjoying it, Merry Christmas darlings and a happy new year!! Love you all Xx