Jemisha

The rays of the morning sun beamed through the stained glass windows, the smell of freshly baked goods wafted throughout the halls of the historic castle, dancing around the nostrils of students tickling their tastebuds tempting them to taste the delicacy that was presented in the Grate Hall.

Sitting on the gold and inky table with mountains upon mountains of yellowed parchment scattered across the surface of the table was the small brunette that could bring smiles to anyone that crossed the same path as her.

"Merlin sake, You just got back from winter holidays and you're doing work" Commented a voice behind her, Turing her head she was greeted by the flurry of blue robes.

"My darling Odie, I love you but please put that god forsaken parchment away, it's an eyesore princess" he whined, shielding his eyes away.

"Piss of gabe, I'm not letting you distract me! Unlike you I want to get good grades" She hissed, grabbing her parchment and pushing it to one side and Turing her back to him.

"Oooo you cheeky lil fucker" gasped the Ravenclaw, frowning at her, but all he got in response was silence, huffing in annoyance he scanned around the Hall only for his eyes to land on the Emerald adorn table.

"Pretty boy is looking your way, you know" he sighed, scrunching his nose up at the raven haired boy, who was surrounded by his cronies, next to him a brunette sat his hair was neatly styled not a hair out of place.

"Also Notty is giving you evils...my good his face looks like a smacked arse well, an arse that's ate lemons...do you think an arse has tastebuds?"

The boy was shortly hit with a thick textbook across the back of his head, "would you shut the bloody hell up! Merlin, I swear you were dropped at birth."

A loud gasp was heard from the honey coloured boy, his blue eyes wide with amusement, he stared at The girl in-front of him and all he saw was irritation written across her face,

"Rather Rude today are we not?" He mussed, braking his gaze and looking over towards the snake covered table, following his gaze she too noticed the raven haired boy that had been with her since childhood staring at her with a blaze in his eyes that she hadn't noticed before.

"I'm gunna skedaddle, see you in Potions" and with that she was gone, leaving a baffled Gabriel behind.

Walking along the halls, she could only take in what was around her blocking out the noise of students that giggled about boys or the gossip that spread around the school like wild fire.

Taking a deep breath, she filled her lungs with the January air, the morning sun kissing her ivory skin.

"Excuse me, could you help me I'm a bit lost..." chimed a voice from behind Odette, turning around she was met with a girl that had raven locks like coal dust itself, olive skin that shined like gold and eyes that were a chocolate brown shade.

"Oh course, what house are you in?"

"Slytherin, I couldn't find the stairs to the dungeons but it's okay if you're busy." She voiced, taking a step backwards.

"No! No,No it's alright. Come with me. I'm Odette by the way, you can call me Odie though it's fine,"

"Thank you Odette, I'm Jemisha"