Bruxa

The once vibrant blue skies, darkened like ink seeping through parchment. The stars that hung in the night sky sparkled like sliver gemstones, creating a constellation in the Charcoal heavens, The crescent moon that dangled with the balls of flame illuminated the mossy pathway.

The chorus of crickets chirped and the hoots of a brown barn owl that was perched on a branch nearby filled the air, it was a haunting sound but it brought peace to the boy that walked through the forbidden forest.

Grey eyes scanned the area, searching for the dark aura that compelled so many people to their knees. coming to a stop the boy notice the change in atmosphere, The chorus the crickets played ceased and the owl that greeted the chilly night, spreading its feathery wings took flight leaving the forest eerily quite.

Feeling something tickle the back of the boy's neck he snapped round but was only greeted by Trees and moss.

"My, My. brave soul you are Mr Nott, venturing in the forbidden Forest all alone. it's called the Forbidden for a reason, No?" came an angelic voice from above. Smirking to himself Nott Slicked his hair back and gazed up at the girl in the winding trees.

"Jemisha, Looking as beautiful as ever, why don't you come down and join me?" he beamed, gazing up at the raven haired girl, soon enough she jumped down greeted the boy with a malicious smile.

she wasn't no ordinary girl, she was a creature of darkness her limbs moved almost robotically her speech was delayed when she talked but yet she looked like a normal girl, her hair was in raven locks her skin was an olive colour but her eyes where a bit odd, they where brown with black slits almost like cats eyes.

she was what people called a Bruxa, they take form of dark haired woman but their true identity is flesh and bones, wings that where once human hands, fangs as teeth. she was once a normal human girl but was consumed by witchcraft and transformed into a hideous beast.

"I have a job for you"

Tilting her head to the side, assessing the boy infront of her, she hissed out "How charming, and who said romance was dead?"

"Enough! i'm not here to joke around i'm here to get rid of something and for you to have your next meal, so cease your whining and listen,"

"There's a new student that joined the school, she's how should we put it...distracting one of our boys, and I need her gone" he finished, snarling as he thought about the bubbly girl that always seemed to distract His Lord.

Hearing a menacing chuckle, He snapped his head towards the raven haired girl "Something Funny?" He spat, his eyes narrowing...assessing her.

"Mr Nott, is it that your jealous?...I wouldn't have guessed it would be the Slytherin prefect" without another thought the girl was flung, a crack echoing throughout the woods.

On the mossy woodland lay the girl, her hair scattered around her like vines imbedded into the ground, but that didn't stop the haunting laugh that filled the air.

"You're forgetting Theo...I know you're little secret, you're mother would disown you if she knew, you would be forgotten about. The ones who would remember you would be disgusted and ashamed..." Chimed the girl on the Forest floor.

Her shoulder blades popped out and moved back into place, her fingers dug into the dirt ripping at the blades of grass that lay beneath her, her young hands turned grey, her fingers becoming more like bone. Her face hollowed and her lips thinned, her once beautiful chocolate eyes sunken and weathered, her teeth blackened as she curled her cracked lips upward.

"You are a creature of Disgust" she whispered, her voice octaves lower than usual, her eyes beady with hunger.

"I am no such thing!" He bellowed, his voice surrounding him like a bubble of protection. "I Love the people in my life with every fibre in my being, that makes me no monster you speak of...unlike you, you are unable, you only love yourself and what you eat...no one could love you, want to know why? Because you are unlovable you're a beast of nightmares" he finished, his ink like wand still pointing at the sadist monster in-front of him.

Her head faced the floor, what seemed to shock the boy the most was the water droplets that fell from her cheeks and covered a small patch on the forrest floor. Composing himself he took a step towards her, tightening his lips together.

"You either do as I ask or take your last breath...Darling" he scowled , his nostrils flaring as he gazed down at the beast before him, His eyes blazing with rage.

"Fine...Deal she'll be dealt with" she snapped, her teeth tight together clenching, if any tighter they might shatter. Her eyes brimmed with tears that wanted to desperately fall.

"Good girl, now dry your eyes and get to work"

And with that, he left the girl in the crisp winter air the January night nipping at her exposed skin.

"I'm sorry little one, I truly am"