Lapis Blue

Cries and harrowing screams left the room that belonged to the Only heir of the Grindelwald's, The Ivory walls were decorated with gashes from nails, porcelain pieces where scattered along the floor, shattered and broken. the golden curtains that hung from the french windows where pulled and ripped. fabrics and materials adorn the once beautiful room.

Hearing a knock at her door, she turned her bloodshot lapis swirls towards the sound. knowing full well who it was, with a simple flick of her hand the door swung open, revealing the hazel eyed boy she cherished deeply.

stepping into the room with caution, he took note of his surroundings, then casted his orbs upon her, his heart rate accelerating once he noticed her Imperial orbs...much like the girl that possessed his dreams. there was no sign that the once captivating mahogany orbs took residence there.

"Your eyes..." it was the only thing he managed to choke out, due to the shock and horror. Taking weary steps towards the sorrowful girl, looking deeply into the imperial whirls he noticed something strange, something disturbing.

"Tom...What's wrong?" Taking her ivory fingers she tenderly grazed his cheek, her radiant eyes sparkled with adoration, But yet all the raven haired boy could see was the monster that lured him in with a demonic melody.

Taking a step back, he but space between the two, but it felt like an entire bridge was now built.

"I think my time here has come to an end, Odette. I'll start packing my things and leave first thing in the morning."

Her cerulean eyes increased in size, staring at the boy in disbelief, first her parents now him.

"Why, why are you leaving?" She drew up short, she couldn't think of anything else she couldn't even process what was happening, everything swirled in her mind from Avery, her fathers Study and now this.

"I just need a bit of time away Rose, some things have popped up and I need to take care of them" he wasn't lying of sorts, just not the full story.

He couldn't bring himself to look into her lapis orbs, and if he did he couldn't help the why he stared at her like she was a monster.

The brunette girl didn't believe him, she has been surrounded by lies for far too long, and She could see right through Tom Riddle.

"Just Get Out..." she sighed heavily, Turing her back on the boy, and letting her magic restore the once beautiful room.

Not saying another word he slipped out of the doorway and back to his own room, packing his belongings into a brown Oxford case and sat there on his bed, hearing a light tapping sound coming from his door, getting up he walked over pulling back the door reaveling the honey coloured boy that used to be part of his following.

"What do you want?" Sneered Tom, his eyes gleaming a hot fire, small veins from his neck presenting themselves as if like fine art work.

"I want no trouble Riddle, I only came by to drop of a message" Grabbing the envelope from his back pocket, he thrusted it into the raven boys hands, whispering quietly.

"If I find out your continuing on with your plans, I will not hesitate to have your head on a stick"

Chuckling lowly, Tom wanted to play the game of cat and mouse, but in the end he would only grow bored of stringing the boy along.

"Who made you my father"  Arrogance filled Toms voice, he no longer cared of keeping an image in-front of the boy, because at the end of the day the boy was a liar and no better than Tom.

"Trust me Riddle, your not only hurting yourself but also the girl that loves you! I will have your head if I hear you hurt her" turning around the boy stalked down the ever longing corridors.

Looking down at the letter that was now creased and crinkled, he heaved out a sigh and turned to go back into his room.

Pacing back and Forth as he read the letter.

My Lord
We have succeeded in finding the book you wanted but there seems to be pages missing, we have also reason to believe that professor Dumbledore might have an idea of  what our plans are but he has no solid proof. We have also found out where the Locket of Slytherin may be placed, we can discuss more details about it later,

Kind Regards

Otis Lestrange

A frustrating scream left Riddles mouth, he burned the letter to crisp leaving nothing but charcoaled ashes, the small veins that danced around his neck where much larger in size now.

His eyes where blazing with rage, and his once well-maintained ebony hair was tousled and ruffled, his perfectly cut nails where now digging into his pale palms due to clenched fists, drawing the crimson liquid out from the blue veins that it was once caged in.

Tom felt nothing but pure and utter Rage, Many things have not turned out the way he wanted them to starting off with the Avery boy the betrayal that Tom felt when he came clean on what his doings where, then Odette he could see the monster that was begging to be released she would no longer be the flower he grew to love, then The Book of souls, how on earth could there be pages missing!? Then lastly, the one who tore him away from his flower.

"I'll fucking kill that old dictating bastard!" His voice bellowed of the grey walls, echoing back to him, it was final he needed to leave, he needed to sort this out.