Yakuza Boss p2

Keigo bites his lip, looking between the man's eyes and his bulge.
"Come now Keigo. You did want this right? To be my lover and partner in crime?"
Before Hawks can answer, (Y/n) uses his foot to lift his face.
They make eye contact and the boss smirks. "If you don't prove yourself, you die. I may look weak and helpless cause I'm smaller than everyone else, but I can assure you that I can take you down with my pointer finger."
Keigo gulps and nods.
The yakuza boss's expression is dark and menacing.
Now Hawks knew why he is the boss.

Hawks nods and reaches out for the open pants.
(Y/n) watches Hawks and chuckles quietly. "Is this your first time Keigo? With a man."
His silence was all the confirmation the (h/c) needed.
"If you please me I will return the favor. I am a fair partner."
Keigo pulls out the man's cock and strokes it slowly.
A shiver runs down the boss's spine.
"Your hands are cold. They feel nice."

Hawks refuses to look at the man's face so he watches his hand move up and down instead.
(Y/n) plays with the blonde hair and smiles softly. "Your hands are soft. I guess your gloves come in handy for protecting your hands from getting calloused."
The hero nods in agreement.
"Now suck." (Y/n) orders and grips the hair tightly.
Hawks squeezes his eyes closed and licks the tip.
The other man groans softly and tips his head back.

Soon he takes it in and sucks.
(Y/n) looks down and watches him move up and down on his cock.
His tongue swirls and his teeth scrape lightly.
Keigo uses his free hand to squeeze his balls and (Y/n) moans.
The boss bucks his hips and goes deeper down the hero's throat.
The said man chokes and grips (Y/n)'s thigh for support.
After a few more minutes Hawks takes him down his throat.

(Y/n) groans and rolls his hips. "Damn Birdie. Your throat is constricting around my cock. It feels so good. You're so sexy when you choke on it."
A small blush paints the man's cheeks as he still refuses eye contact.
"Now suck harder and take my seed down your throat."
Hawks does as instructed and swallows what he can. He licks the excess from the corner of his lips.
The boss groans and pulls the bird up so he's standing, but hunched over.

(Y/n) glares at the blonde as they make eye contact.
"Did I do something wrong?" Keigo asks quietly.
"I won't trust you Keigo." He begins then smiles. "But you're fun. Now strip."
Hawks takes off his clothes but this time he watches as (Y/n) strips as well.
"I may be short and cute looking but my body tells a different story doesn't it?"
"You have a very attractive body." Keigo agrees and looks him up and down.
"Hard abs and a long, thick cock. My past lovers have always been satisfied."

Keigo covers himself but (Y/n) pats his lap.
"No need to hide Birdie. Come ride me and I will jerk you off as well."
"Can't I um..."
"No you can't."
"You don't even know what I was gonna ask."
"You want to be the top. You've never had a cock in your ass and you didn't want to start now. But unfortunately for you I am a strict top."
Keigo looks away as he straddles his lap.
"You're so adorable like this. So sad that you aren't getting your way. Nervous for the pain. Wondering what kind of lover I am."
(Y/n)'s thumbs rub Kiego's hips.

"I will start gentle. I am not such a monster that I would rip a virgin apart like that."
Hawks blushes more and puts his hands on (Y/n)'s shoulders.
"I will let you start us off. After I will hold your hips in place and fuck up into you."
Slowly Keigo slides down and digs his nails into the man's shoulders.
His whimpers are music to (Y/n)'s ears.

Hawks bites his lip as he moves down slowly.
(Y/n) groans at how tight the blonde is.
"I-I can't..."
The boss pushes the spy all the way down gently and rubs his hips again. "I'll let you adjust. I'm sure it's not easy."
"Fuck~" Keigo whispers.
"Your expression is precious too."
The blonde leans his forehead against the other's shoulder. "Baby bird~"

"I've grown impatient."
Keigo's eyes widen as (Y/n) bites his neck and begins thrusting.
(Y/n) leaves marks on his neck and collar bone. Then he moves down and sucks on each nipple, playing with the other with one hand.
With his free hand he strokes Keigo's cock in sync with his thrusts.
Weak moans come from the hero and he digs his nails once again into the yakuza boss's shoulders.
"B-baby bird I... I can't!" Hawks tips his head back and pants.
The (h/c) smirks and thrusts up hard, hitting his prostate. "But Birdie, we're just getting started. Don't you wanna be part of our family? Part of my family?"

Hawks thinks about his end goal then nods quickly. "Your family. I wanna be with you."
(Y/n) smirks and begins pounding into the bird. He went ruthless and abused his pleasure spot.
Keigo moans loudly and arches his back. He strokes his cock while (Y/n) digs his nails into his partner's hips.
(Y/n) moves his hands up and uses his wings to add to his pleasure.
Hawks whimpers and moans his name.

"Are you close Birdie?" (Y/n) teases.
"I need to cum." Keigo whispers and looks into his lover's eyes.
"Then beg me to let you. Your expression is already so pathetic and vulnerable."
The blonde shakes his head but begs desperately.
Finally (Y/n) sighs but nods.
"I'll allow it. Cum hard. Cum now." He orders and slams into his prostate one last time.
Keigo gasps and cums all over his chest.
(Y/n) cums deep inside him.

Hawks collapses against his lover and the man holds him close.
"Did I wear you out? We've only gone one round."
"That was so intense." He whispers and looks away.
"Don't worry. Soon enough you will be able to go as many rounds as I want."
Hawks closes his eyes and leans his forehead on the other's chest. "Baby bird, can I really join you?"
"Of course not. You can tell HC that I'm not easily manipulated. You can't fuck your way in here. But I will gladly make you my cum dumpster. Come back whenever you feel up for a good time."