Havin' A Bad Time

(Y/n) whines loudly as she struggles to reach into the cabinet for a pad/tampon.
Eventually she grabs one but other items from the cabinet fall out onto the floor and makes a mess.
As if her day couldn't get any worse.
It started off with her alarm not going off, she woke up to bloody sheets and this is her last pad/tampon because she forgot to get more.
On top of that she's been having trouble sleeping the last couple nights.

The woman wants nothing more than to curl into her boyfriend's chest and cry.
Unfortunately it doesn't go quite like that.
Hawks gets home from a long day of work and was having just as bad a day as his girlfriend.
Since he's still recovering from his injuries he's been feeling like shit.
Not to mention he hasn't been sleeping either but because of nightmares.
When he walks into the bedroom he smiles.
"Hi baby bird. Did you have a good day?"
"Does it look like I've had a good day?" She yells, glaring at him.

Keigo is taken aback.
(Y/n) frowns and tears stream down her cheeks. "I'm so sorry." She cries and runs into his arms.
Hawks holds her close and rubs her back. "Baby bird what's wrong?"
"I wanna die~" she whines.
"Ah, so it's that time of the month." He mumbles in understanding. He holds her close and kisses her head.
She clenches his jacket and sniffles softly.

Hawks walks her to the bed and lays her down. He takes off his clothes except his boxers.
(Y/n) lays on her side and curls into his chest once he's next to her on the bed.
He holds her close and pets her hair. "I'm sorry baby bird."
"I'm so tired and in such pain. I'm sorry I blew up on you. I love you so much."
Keigo sighs and shakes his head. "It's ok baby bird. I'm here for you in your time of need. I always will be."
"Do you think I could sleep... if I'm in your arms?" She mumbles and yawns softly.
The bird smiles and nods. "I hope so."

Eventually she falls asleep and Hawks frowns.
He wished someone could be there for him like this.
Everyone relies on him but once in a while he wished he could relax and just be himself.
(Y/n) tries but they're both so busy it's hard for her sometimes.
Soon Keigo falls asleep but it didn't take long before the nightmares started.
(Y/n) wakes up and frowns, seeing her boyfriend sweating and mumbling in his sleep.
Before he can thrash about she shakes him awake.
"Birdie! Birdie wake up."

His eyes pop open and he pants heavily looking around.
(Y/n) rests his head on her chest and starts petting his hair.
He grips her shirt and buries his face in her chest.
"Shhhhh I've got you. It's ok, you're safe."
Keigo cries softly but eventually subsides to quiet sniffles.
"That's it Birdie. You're ok. Do you wanna talk about it?"
Hawks shakes his head and closes his eyes.

"Just stress from work and your injuries?"
Keigo sighs but nods. "I'm too busy to deal with my problems." He mumbles quietly.
"That's ok. I'm here now."
"Baby bird you don't have to. You can just go back to sleep. You're tired too."
"Keigo you just comforted me, now it's time for me to return the favor. I will always be here for you. Even when I can't be here physically." She smiles softly and kisses his forehead.
The blonde tips his head back then kisses his girlfriend.
(Y/n) smiles against his lips but pulls away and continues to comfort him until they both can fall back asleep.