Reunited

(Y/n) frowns and looks at her best friend.
Keigo hands her one of his feathers.
She hugs him tightly and sniffles. "I'm gonna miss you so much. I don't wanna move."
"Don't worry, we'll see each other again. Until then be safe and enjoy America."
(Y/n) sniffles more but nods. "Okay."
He wipes her tears away. "My siren."
She waves as she walks away.

As the years passed and the two grew older and both became heroes, (Y/n) eventually moved back to Japan.
(Y/n) is sent on a mission but things quickly get out of hand.
A villain smirks and is about to land a killing blow.
(Y/n) squeezes her eyes closed and waits for the end.
When it doesn't come she slowly opens her eyes and sees a familiar blonde bird flapping above her.
Hawks grabs (Y/n) and quickly flies off.

"Long time no see Birdie." She mumbles and smiles weakly.
The blonde immediately looks down at the woman and his eyes widen. "Baby bird? Is that you?"
Her laugh makes his heart flutter just like it used to when they were younger.
"Yes it's me. I know I look pretty different from back then. I think my appearance matches my quirk better."
"You are definitely more beautiful than I could've imagined."
(Y/n) blushes and looks away. "And you're the number 2 hero. I can't believe that."
"Yeah... I protect people and make sure they're happy. Ignorance is bliss right? I got stronger though... so I can protect the one I love."

This immediately makes the woman frown.
"Oh. The one you love. They're very lucky."
Keigo takes her hand and smiles. "I meant you."
"Wait... me?"
"Yeah. And you love me too right?"
"Of course I do. I've loved you since we were children. When you used to comfort me and save me from harm." She rests her forehead against his.
"Good. Then that means you're mine now. And I'm never letting you go again. You have to stay here with me."
"Gladly."
Keigo kisses her gently and flies her to his apartment.