Chapter 37

The bathroom starts to fog up the mirrors with steam from the hot water. My body feels renewed. Fucking out all the tension between us. I can't tear my eyes away from Isadora's naked frame. The way her breasts bounce with each movement she makes and the way her hair flows with each step she takes. Watching her hips and ass is the best show I could ask for.

Fucking hell, she's gorgeous. Beautiful.

And now she's all mine.

The satisfied feeling washes through my chest again and I come up behind her, sliding my hands down the soft skin of her hips. She hums, leaning back into me. My lips find her neck again, and all the swelling hickeys I left on her. I never knew how much I'd love seeing hickeys on someone until her. She sighs, the sound deep with satisfaction and my heart feels full. She's mine now. All mine.

I glance in the mirror and my stomach flips with the sight I see. Her breasts are covered in hickeys, the manly pride flowing through my veins at the sight. But she's not the only one with hickeys. My neck is covered in them. Some dark spots are scattered along my collar bone and shoulders. Then the large dark bruise looking hickey on my left bicep. The gold of her anklet glints with the lighting and I give her hips a squeeze. She hums, her head falling to my chest as she hands glide over my forearms, trailing towards my hands. The hickeys gleam in the light and I wonder where else I can put hickeys on her.

My cock hardens, ready to go for another round and Isadora sighs, her head falling back against my chest. "We don't have to—"

She grabs my wrist and pulls me towards the steaming water, "Just get in." She states, sending me a heated look over her shoulder. The gold of her anklet catches my eyes quickly. I hope it isn't water proof so I can get her one with my name on it. Walk around with my name on her. I groan lowly and pull the glass doors open before stepping inside. She follows in after me and closes the door gently behind her. The hot water burns at my back but I ignore it as she wraps her arms around me and presses her pussy against my already throbbing dick. A groan leaves me.

   I—Fuck—I didn't think she'd want to do it again. I thought she'd just want to cuddle and—

She presses herself into me, pushing up onto her tiptoes and latched her lips beneath my ear. A sound leaves me and I can feel the curve of her lips as she takes my earlobe in her mouth and gives it a soft nibble. Tingles zap through my body and my hands fall to her bare hips. I clench my muscles tightly, gripping her hips that have already bruised with my fingerprints. "I promised myself I would lick every inch of you," she whispers in my ear, giving a little huff of a breath and sucking on the skin behind my ear. A loud groan leaves me, my heart practically a drum in my chest. Banging so loudly in my ears I can barely hear the rushing water over it. She makes a little noise, wiggling her hips against me. It sends a bolting spark of friction right to down to my dick and my lips part.

   The water drenches our bodies. Isadora's skin now beaded with water drops, trails of the water flowing over the hills of her breasts and down her stoned stomach. Her hair plastered to her wet skin, her tan skin almost slippery with the extra moisture in the air.

   She spins around carefully and for a moment I worry that she is going to slip on the tile but then she pushes her back against the cold tile and pulls me back with her. My hands falling from her hips to brace against the shower wall before my body can crush her. She pants softly, licking her sweet lips before her ice blue eyes meet mine with a hot fury.

She trails her hands up my bare body slowly, her eyes following the path, almost like she's trying to soak up every dip and curve of me. It's turning me the fuck on.

I press myself against her and she groans, glancing down to where I'm teasing her perfect cunt and then looks up at me. "I'm so sore," she whispers, leaning forward to kiss my neck, right over one of the hickeys. It makes my lungs tighten.