Chapter 38

I don't move. My whole body seems to stop working. Isadora's pussy flexes around the length and thickness of my cock and a groan leaves me. It seems like time is frozen. I can't seem to breathe. My heart pounds and my ears ring. Pleasure bolts through my whole body. I can feel everything.

Every little shift of her hips, the way she clenches around me. Her inner muscles massage me now that I've intruded and she's groaning, pushing up against the counter, gasping with wide eyes. "Oh god, you're too big—" she pushes her hips forward to try and ease away from this new position but hits the counters edge instead. She whimpers, her eyes glossy.

Her body clenches around me and I lock my jaw to refrain from coming inside the condom already.

She needs to accommodate to my size. This angle is new. And fucking hell do I love it.

She's so wet. Even through the condom. I can feel her clenching and releasing me. Shifting her weight as she tries to ease the discomfort of my new angle. My knee is still pinned between her legs, keeping her from clenching her thighs closed.

"Ah, Dawson," she whimpers, her head falling to the side to cast a glance back at me. My body is on fire. My nerves alight in my body. With her hair wrapped around my fist, I give her another tug. Her mouth falls open, no sound leaving but enough to force my hips moving. She groans as I retract from her body about half way before slamming into her again. Isadora gives a loud moan in return, her hips slamming forward into the counter edge. Pleasure zips up through me and a breathless moan leaves me. My lungs burn and it takes me a minute to understand that I had been holding my breath.

   Isadora wiggles her hips and I push deeper into her. I groan lowly, my eyes skating over her exposed skin. She doesn't have any of my marks on her back yet. Fire burns through my body and sweat prickles at my skin as I start a steady, deep pace with my hips. Isadora's sounds ring in my ears as I bend forward and trail kisses along her spine, taking my time to kiss and lick at her skin.

She clenches around me, her inner walls clasping onto me. Holding me inside her. She moans and whimpers, breathing out my name in sharp pants as my hips keep the tempting pace. Isadora doesn't seem to know what to do. Her fingers digging into the countertop, her legs trembling as I keep them opened for me. Her damp skin thickens with a layer of sweat, her body clenching tightly around my hard cock as pleasure washes through my body, my release hot on my heels. I latch my lips onto her back, loving the way she reacts to my touch. She arches off the counter, her body pressing into mine as my hips slam up into her hot, welcoming body.

   She feels phenomenal. A heaven that I never knew existed. Holding her, kissing her, being inside her, is unlike anything I've ever dreamed of having.

   I don't deserve to have someone like her and I never will. But she's mine. She's my girlfriend. If I can get her to stay with me, I'm going to do it. No matter how hard it is. She could ask me to cut my arm off to make her stay and I would get the closest appointment I could to get it done.

   She owns me. Not just my mind. My body. And my heart. She could look at me with a sad look and I'd crumble. I'll give her anything. Anything to make her stay with me. To keep her happy.

   If fucking her is the only reason she stays with me, I'll tire myself out fucking her in every square inch of this apartment. She wants money? I'll work overtime to get the couple millions she wants. She wants cuddles? I'll take a day off of work to hold her until she doesn't want to he held any longer. She wants a kiss? I'll kiss her until she can't breathe. She wants me? I'll give her my soul. My body. My mind.

   It already belongs to her. She doesn't know it yet. But she does. She owns me like a fucking dog. I'll come when she calls and protect her when she feels unsafe. I'll lay in her lap and fall asleep there for all I fucking care.