Chapter 47

She's so perfect. So beautiful. Everything she does makes me wonder how I got her. I'm a twisted man who doesn't know relationships but here I am, rubbing soap all over my girlfriend as she lays on me in the tub.

   Her beautiful eyes closed, her breaths slow and calm unlike the panting and gasping we had been doing only fifteen minutes ago. My balls are aching from release and I can't even imagine how she feels. One thrust with her legs over my shoulder made her shatter. She screamed my name and then she passed out. I'm so pleased with her, she did so good for me.

   Her delicate, quivering body cradled between my legs, my hands working over her skin with my hands, massaging her shoulders and arms and thighs and legs. Isadora deserves everything I can give her and more.

   Her soft breaths fan across the skin of my collar bone, her eyes still shut as I massage her tits, washing away the mess that I had left there.

   Her chapped and swollen lips parted against my skin, the feeling of her skin on mine is something so precious that words can't even begin to describe. She's my beautiful woman. Strong and fierce, independent and smart.

    There is no possible way for me to not be attracted to Isadora. She's just...perfect. An angel.

    Hearing about her past made everything click together. Everything makes sense. The way she looks down on herself and pushes herself so hard, always seeming exhausted at the end of the day. She's struggling in silence. I want her to feel safe enough to open up to me. I want her to feel protected in my arms. If something goes wrong, I want her to seek my arms, not herself.

   I want her to give me everything. I want all her pain. All her suffering. All her insecurities. All her worries. All her hopes. All her dreams.

   Everything.

   I want it all.

   With careful movements, I pour some warm water over her hair, watching the way it flattens and sticks to her beautiful skin, enjoying the way the droplets run down her body like they're meant to be there. The feeling of her eyelashes flutter against my neck makes me pause, my fingers stroking the skin of her cheek. A heavier breath passes between her lips and my other hand snakes around her hips, giving them a soft squeeze. The muscles in her thighs flex, her hand curling into a fist at the pressure.

   Shit. Maybe I was too hard.

   But her eyes fall closed and her body goes slack against mine again. A breath of relief leaves my parted lips as the shallow of her breathing dust across my neck. So delicate and small in my arms.

   She's trusting me to protect her. Keep her safe. Show her love.

   I won't let her down.

-~•~-

   Her body is so small in my arms. The beautiful dark black hair flowing over my arm still damp with water.

   Isadora's skin is a lukewarm temperature, my left arm cradling her back as my other arm sits beneath her knees. Her head falls back aimlessly, her eyes still closed. The relaxation in her expression makes my chest tug, there isn't a single tense muscle noticeable to my eyes.

   My feet are soft on the rough carpet of the hotel floor as I walk Isadora over to the unused bed, closer to the AC.

   She always gets cold. My little ice cube.

   It could be seventy degrees outside and she'd still be cold.

   The bed is a little rustled from me pulling the covers loose and throwing them back, but I was in a hurry. Isadora needs to sleep and I need to hold her in my arms while we sleep. I can't have her moving away from me like she did a little while ago when we first got the little devil cat.