Epilogue

The music playing in the background is soft and dim, a very professional feeling settling down in the large room. Many other famous business owners are chatting and drinking the expensive wine that is being passed around.

    A strong arm wraps around my waist and the scent of cologne and spices seems to soothe all the nerves bundled up inside me. "You look so beautiful, my darling," Dawson's husky voice purrs in my ear, his lips brushing across the shell of my ear. My heart stutters in my chest as I turn to look up at my sexy husband. "You don't look bad yourself," I murmur, patting his suit covered chest.

   A chuckle vibrates from his chest as he leans forward and kisses my cheek, his large, warm hands going down to fidget with my wedding rings.

   But, he doesn't look just good, he looks like royalty in his black suit and pure white button up. The gold watch that sits on his wrist glimmers in the lights that shine down softly from the ceiling that also glint off of his gold wedding band, the sound of peoples footsteps echoing through the room from the marble flooring. And with the deep violet colored tie that matches the color of my dress? Fucking hell he looks so expensive.

    I don't look far off either. With my deep violet fitted dress that has a slit that runs from the seems of the skirt all the way up to my thigh, and from there, there is a mesh fabric that is see-through, that reaches just past the tattoo on my hip.

   Dawson hand goes around to caress the showing tattoo of his family crest, a small smile curling at his lips as he looks around the room.

   I couldn't be feeling more like royalty. My dress is made of some of the finest fabrics I've ever worn, my gold dangling earrings glitter when the light hits them, the few loose gold bracelets on my wrist doing the same under the light. I still have my anklet that he gave me, his name carved out of the gold, sitting perfectly on my ankle that shows each time I take a step in this dress. And, as if it wasn't obvious who I'm married to, I have a gold necklace that resembles a little pendant carved with some words.

   But in reality, it says Dawson Grey on the pendant. It almost makes me laugh, but I love it when he gets all possessive. Any chance he gets, he reminds me that I'm his, just as much as he is mine.

A waiter passes by with a tray of sparkling wine and I reach out and pluck a glass from the tray before taking a sip.

It tastes a little fruity, but it's pretty good.

"How is the wine, ragazza carina?" Dawson asks, his voice a low murmur in my ear. It sends soft shivers down my spine as I press the glass to his lips, letting him take a sip.

A hum leaves him as he turns and kisses my hair, "I prefer my bourbon,"

With my agreeing nod, he chuckles and gives my hip a squeeze. Soft music plays in the background of the room, people clad out with expensive suits and a well-dressed woman on their arm. Most of them are well covered by fabric, and it's a little warm in here so I'm glad I wore the dress I did.

   People turn to glance at us and I can't help but grin. Warm breath tickles my ear as Dawson's soft lips brush against the shell of my ear, sending a soft shudder through me. His arm drifts farther around my waist before giving me a squeeze. His beard scratches my neck softly and I close my eyes at the feeling. It's so pleasurable.

   His chest presses against my arm and I can't help the small blush that rises to my cheeks at his attentive eyes. "Have I told you how gorgeous you look, bella?" That husky voice mixed with the hint of smirk?

   Fuck me.

   "Yes," I murmur, taking another sip of wine while trying to hide my blush, "That is the eighth time today," he hums in my ear and I giggle as quietly as I can as he nuzzles his face in my neck.