Chapter 45

She makes me lose my fucking mind. My beautiful fucking girlfriend. She loves me. She fucking loves me. I've never had words make me feel so hot before. Hearing her say it, admit it, makes my whole body pulse wildly.

   I want to put her in so many positions tonight.

   She moans beneath me and I groan in response, my whole body tense as I draw my dick out slowly before thrusting back into her. Her walls clench around me and my whole body seems to tense. Pleasure bolts through my whole body and the fresh nail marks on my back are enough for me to lose my fucking mind.

   "Pick a number."

   Her eyes open, hazy as I slowly start to pick up the speed of my hips, her beautiful plush pink lips parted on sharp breaths. "W-What?" She stutters and her pussy gives me a sharp squeeze, one that goes straight to my brain. Heat travels through my whole body and I tense my thighs, thrusting into her wet pussy at a faster pace, hitting her deeper than before. She moans, her back arching. Every time our hips meet, her boobs shakes with the force and it sends pleasure straight to my brain.

"Pick a number." I repeat, my teeth clamped down together as I try to keep control of myself. She told me she fucking loves me. I want to please her. Until she can't be pleasured anymore.

"Uh—Ngh—E-Eleven?" She stutters, her nails digging into my back. My muscles tense and my mind races. Fuck. She won't be able to walk tomorrow. "Why?" She asks, her mouth falling open on a sharp gasp as I grab her knee and place it up by my ribs before shifting my body and ramming into her at a new angle.

With a harsh thrust, and an echoing moan, I answer, "Because that's how many positions I'm going to put you in tonight."

Her eyes go wide and a deep blush stains her neck and breasts. But whatever she wanted to say vanished as her whole body clamped tightly around me, her chest rising and falling quickly with sharp gasps of air. My eyes fall down to where our bodies are combined. The sound of her wetness as I slide in and out echoing through my brain like a fucking addiction. A tingling sensation starts to form at the base of my spine and on instinct, my body starts to thrust faster. Digging my nails into her skin as I lean forward and take one of her pretty pink nipples into my mouth. A groan slides through my throat again as my tongue swirls around the pebbled bud, Isadora moans beneath me, her hands starting to shake as they dig into my skin.

"What's your safe word?" I grit out, my jaw tense as I refrain from kissing her again.

"A-Ah-R-Red—" her stammering is so fucking pleading.

"You might need it tonight, baby."

   "D-Dawson!" She cries when I return my attention to her breast and give it a long suck. Then swap my attention to her other breast, gripping her hips tightly in my hands as our hips slap together.

   She's so fucking wet. All hot and needy around me. The way her channel locks me inside, her hot cunt begging me to stay inside her body. Another moan falls past her lips as those nails start to pierce my skin. I can feel my skin pop beneath her nails and I bite her in return, never slowing the pace of my hips.

   Isadora is not going to get away without a mark on her body. I'll leave her bruised with pleasure, marked with my tongue and lips and teeth. I don't want her walking straight.

   "I'm so—" I lift my head and connect our lips, demanding entry with my tongue. It only takes one pass against her bottom lip before her lips part and suck my tongue into her mouth. A groan vibrates through my chest and clench my hands tighter around her hips. They don't move as I lift her knee a little higher and hit a new angle that sends me deeper into her welcoming body. She gasps, her eyes fluttering as her breasts shake with each thrust.