Chapter 46

My head is spinning and my whole body is trembling as Dawson groans above me, his eyes wild with heat. He's like a sex addict right now. I can still feel his mouth on me. The way his stubble brushed across my sensitive skin just the right way, the little teasing nips he did on my clit.

   My heart is pounding heavily in my chest and I have no idea if I will actually be able to last eleven rounds.

   I feel so numb. My pulse throbbing between my thighs, my lungs heavy as I pant loudly. Dawson's lips still shine with my most recent orgasm and it's making a heat flush my neck and cheeks. He seems so pleased with himself for the pleasure that he's been giving me.

All naked and glorious before me, his large thick cock jutting into the air as he pants heavily, his lips swollen from their assault on my pussy. The condom still on, but only for a moment before Dawson slides it up and tosses it towards the trash can. I don't know if he made it, but my heart is racing and my mind is blurry and I can't focus on anything.

   Dawson's broad shoulders and thick neck, along with his abs are what I see as he shifts higher up, that large cock of his already standing ready for me.

   Heavy breaths leave me, my lips parted with the need for air. It seems like he has all the energy in the world. While I'm over her, my whole body thrumming with numbing pleasure.

   And we're only four positions in.

   I'm going to pass out by the time we're done fucking. I won't be able to walk tomorrow for thanksgiving.

   "Hold your tits together for me, baby," Dawson instructs his voice deep with a thick swallow, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat. Fuck. I need to bite him and kiss him and mark him up.

   With shaking hands and numb arms, I reach up and squeeze my breasts, a small whimper leaving me in response. My skin is hot, and damp with a thin layer of sweat already. My hair is sticking to the back of my neck and I can still feel all the cum on my thighs.

   The looks in Dawson's eyes is nothing but feral. His eyes so wild and hungry that my heart feels like it's going to jump through my rib cage. "So beautiful," he breathes out, one large hand of his wrapping around his dick to give it a pump as he watches me below him. All muscle and intelligence.

   Anyone in the world would die for a chance like this. To be in a hotel room with billionaire, CEO, Dawson Grey. But he chose me. I, Isadora Davis, am Dawson Grey's girlfriend. Getting fucked out of my ability to walk, in a hotel after he almost lost his shit at my parents.

   My chest warms and a soft hum leaves me as I give my nipples a pinch before pushing my breasts together. Dawson moans, lowly in his throat, the sound seeming to radiate from deep within his chest that only seems to make my body even hotter.

Then, he thrusts his cock between my breasts.

The reaction I'm able to catch is something I want forever burned into my memory. The way he threw his head back, the view of his jawline covered in shaved scruff exposed, the movement of his Adam's apple when he groans and thrusts his hips into the valley between my breasts.

   A moan leaves me. The feeling of him fucking me like this, the way he slides between my tits is enough to keep me high on pleasure, my eyes feasting at the view in front and above me at the same time.

   Every muscle in his body is tense, rippling with tension and restraint. The view of him as his his thrust between my breasts is enough for my core to throb at the idea of him being inside me again.

   "You have perfect tits, bella." He groans out, his mouth falling open as his eyes squeeze shut, the speed of his hips increasing slightly. The force of his thrusts knock into my skin heavily and I know after this is all over with, I'll have bruises.