Ch.1 freezing weather

⚠️ Warning ⚠️
This chapter contains-X
• cursing

   If you don't like this then please leave! Thank you. But if you do continue reading, then please enjoy this chapter and comment!

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   A lovely winter. The snow drifting softly onto the ground and the light breeze. And a hotheaded ninja walking along the sidewalk from the store because he lost a bet. The bet was, If Lloyd went to sleep in his ninja suit after their fight that night then Kai would have to get them all candies. Also of their choosing with his money because he said that Lloyd wouldn't fall asleep in his gi.

   But whattya know Lloyd came to the kitchen with his gi on at six in the morning on a Saturday with no training. And his friends HAD to pick the MOST EXPENSIVE candies. All of it was up to 100 bucks. There goes all his savings down the drain. How was he supposed to get Christmas presents now? "Dammnit guys.." He cussed under his breath.

   It was cold and he HATED the cold. Sure he could just warm himself up with his fire but the cold today was worse than yesterday. Under fourty-eight degrees. Damn it was cold. Eventually he had enough of the cold and started to run home.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   I hope you enjoyed! And I also hope you have a good day / evening / night!

Baiy lovely flames ❤🔥