Ch. 21 Get the call yet ?

No ones P.O.V

Zane had stayed inside the hospital to ask if they could contact one of the ninja to see if they could get a health report when they had one ready as the others where outside calming Kai down. "Alright, they'll contact one of us when they have a report. It'll most likely be Kai though." Zane said, walking towards the others closing the glass doors behind him.

"Alright then.. Let's go home." Nya said getting up from the bench. They filed back into Jays car and drove back home. They had been there at the hospital for a while and it was now around noon, so they stopped by a Wendy's drove through for food. They didn't really have the appetite but decided to eat just in case. They tried to get Kai to eat something, but had no luck.

They got home and Informed Wu, about the situation. They then had to figure out how to get the stains off of Lloyd's floor, hide all the knifes or just put them away from Lloyd's reach, and make sure Cole and Jay didn't eat the whole kitchen out of worrying for Lloyd. They tried to cheer Kai up with movies, ice cream, shopping, getting him hair gel. But he still had the same gloomy face.

Da da da da da daaaaa, Time skip😙

It'd been a week and a half and Kai was still gloomy, they hadn't heard from the hospital, and Wu had gone somewhere saying he'd be back soon. The ninja were sitting at the table, Jay was fiddling with a fork and Cole was looking at a plate in front of him, wishing he had some comfort food. Nya was scrolling through her phone and Zane was making something for Kai. He hasn't really eaten anything, he probably wouldn't eat the food Zane is making but it's always good to try right?

The only time Kai would leave his room is when he went to find the others to ask them if they've gotten a call from the hospital about Lloyd, but each time the answer was the same. They have been keeping they're phones close and charged just in case, the only thing Kai does every day and instead of sleep, he stares at his phone, expecting a call. So he puts the volume on high just in case he was for whatever reason not around his phone.