Ch.11 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Part one.

I was New Year's Day and the Ninja where in the living room. "Five days." Lloyd repeated trying not to forget. "Okay, why are you doing that?" Jay said getting a little annoyed. "His heat. Next month it's on the fifth. It's like the only month with a different day." Nya said not looking away from her book. "Don't forget about April and May." Cole said taking a sip from his soda. "Whatever." Nya replied.

. "Lloyd. Don't worry I'll remind you silly." Kai said chuckling. "I don't want to forget." Lloyd wailed. "Oh you'll be fine." Kai replied to Lloyd's complaining. "But uh. I want to talk to you though, Kai." Lloyd said looking up at him. "Oh? What is it?" "Can we talk in private?" "Ooh~ in private~." Nya teased looking away from her book and marking her page before she closed it and put it on her lap.

"Shut up Nya. C'mon. We can talk in your room." Kai said getting up from his seat and walking to Lloyd's room with him following behind. When they arrived at Lloyd's room they sat down on his bed. "So what do you need to talk about Lloyd?" Kai asked leaning back against the wall. "U-uhm. ." Lloyd stuttered pulling his legs to his chest.

Kai raised an eyebrow in confusion wondering why Lloyd was so flustered. "Well I just.. When I'm in my heat."

—-

I need to eat dinner and do the trash. Darn it.