ch. 42 Beaches and secrets

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains...
•gayness

   Suck it up, my fingers are cramping I don't have time for this. 😭

Word count: 1023
X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   "Kai, Kai." Lloyd called from his door. "Hng.. What?" He asked grogily. "Dinners ready, we're having pork." Lloyd replied. "Alright, I'll be right there." Kai said. Lloyd Nodded and left the room. Kai got up from his bed and walked over to a drawer. He opened it and sighed. "Soon.. It's going to happen soon." He closed the drawer and left his room.

   Once he hit the bottom of the stairs he could see everyone sitting down at the table. Lloyd was putting the last plate on the table. He noticed Kai and smiled warmly. Kai's cheeks began to get hot, but he shook it off and returned a smile. Walking over to the table, he pulled out a cheer next to Lloyd and sat down.

   "Alright everyone's here! Dig in." Lloyd said, at those words they all began to grab food. "I really hope this never changes.." Lloyd mumbled to himself quietly. "What?" Kai asked, hearing what he had said. "Oh, uh, nothing. Eat up, you should eat after that long mission you had." Lloyd said, putting some pork on Kai's plate. "Hey, hey, I can do it myself I'm not five." Kai laughed.

   "Oh gee, really? I could've sworn you where, sorry, my bad." Lloyd replied. "Oh c'mon!" He laughed back.  They all began to eat as the three talked about their mission. Once they where done, Lloyd took all the plates and took them to the sink to wash them. "Babe? Ugh, what are you doing?" Kai asked, walking up behind him.

   "I'm washing dishes, duh." Lloyd replied. "You do realize it's kind of late, right? We had a very long dinner tonight, you should get to sleep." Kai said. "Yeah, well so should you. I'll be done soon, don't worry. Just get to bed, you need the rest." Lloyd said back. "Yeah, well so do you." The taller argued.

   "Really, Kai I'm fine. You're going to make the situation worse, just get to bed and I'll be right there." Lloyd replied. Kai stood quiet for ainute before turning around. "Yeah, fine. But if you're not in bed in twenty minutes I'm dragging you there." Kai said as he walked off.

   Lloyd rolled his eyes and continued washing the dishes. Once he was done he dried off his hands and headed to bed, once he opened the door he could see Kai laying there, he was out cold. "I told you, you needed sleep." Lloyd whispered to himself.

   He got dressed into some comfortable clothes for bed and climber under the covers. "But then again, I do too." He mumbled before drifting off to sleep.

Saturday Morning, 10:19 A.M

   "I can't wait!" Nya exclaimed. "This is going to be so much fun." Jay said. "Well you're welcome. Just remember, when we get to the hotel were parting into groups for the rooms. Nya and Jay, you have your own. Cole and Zane, your sharing one, and me and Lloyd will share one." Kai said.

   "Ooh, the couples get to share their own room." Jay said. "I can't wait to get there. I won't be able to get into the water very much, but I can still make sandcastles!" Nya exclaimed again. "I just want to unpack first before I do anything. And I think I'll go to the pool first anyway. I'm not a very big fan of sand in my bathing suit." Lloyd said. "You've gotten much more responsible. Lighten up some, dude." Cole chuckled.

   "Hey, I think our plane is leaving in fifteen minutes, we should get going." Zane said. "Thank Spinjitsu Master we aren't too far away from it then." Cole said as he walked in the direction. "C'mon guys!" He waved to the others as the started to follow behind him.

   They a boarded to plane just in time. They found their seats in sat down. Nya, Lloyd, and Zane got a window seat, while the others sat next to the walkway of the plane. Their seats where in front of each other's rows. The couples where sitting next to each other of course.

   Shortly after they took off, Kai showed Lloyd where they would be staying for the week. He sent the others pictures of THEIR rooms too. Everyone's rooms where different with different themes. Jay and Nya's where ocean themed. Cole and Zane's where water lily themed. Lloyd and Kai's where beach themed.

   Every room had one king sized bed for the couples to share and a balcony view to the beach and pool. He had thought ahead. There was something special he wanted to do there at the beach, something no one knew of yet, except for him, and a couple other people who needed to know.

   After a while a couple of them had called asleep. Jay was watching things on his phone with earplugs in while Nya was sleeping on his shoulder. Zane and Cole where spotting things out the window. Kai was playing a game on his phone while Lloyd was sleeping on his shoulder as well.

   The flight had gone smoothly so far, nothing had gone wrong and it was peaceful. After a couple hours the plane had landed and it was time to get off. They woke up the two sleepers and headed off the plane to get their bags. Once they got them they headed to the hotel and checked in. They got their keys and headed to their seperate rooms.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   Alright, I hope you enjoyed this! We're so close to the end! Only a couple more chapters to go I think! Book two will be made soon too then! I hope you left a comment and a vote! Baiii

Word count: 1023
Bai my little flames, see you soon!
❤️🔥