Ch. 40 fun days out

⚠warning⚠
This chapter contains...
• light cursing

   If you do not like this then please leave. If you do continue, then please comment and vote! Thank you!

Word count: 1003
X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

Recap...

   "Well, I'm going to your room Lloyd. Finish up your food, I'll be waiting for you." Kai said, taking a sip of water and leaving. Lloyd then hurriedly finished his food and put his plate and fork in the sink. He hurried up to his room as the others watched SpongeBob Squarepants with jay in the living room.

... End of recap

      No one's P.O.V-

   Lloyd jogged up the stairs and down the hallway to his room, his mouth was still full of pancake. He opened to door to see Kai playing on his phone. He snuck up being him and looked at his screen. He was playing a gameof solitaire. "Wow, and I thought you where to CoOl for solitaire." Lloyd said with jazz hands. Kai jumped at the unexpected comment from the shorter male and looked behind him with a shocked face.

   "Holy shit, don't scare me like that." Kai said, putting a hand on his chest. "Yeah, yeah. So.. Whattya wanna do?" Lloyd asked plopping onto his bed. Kai learned back on the side of the bed and looked at the ceiling. "I don't know, never thought of it. I was to fixated on when I would get out of the hospital so.. " Kai trailed off.

   "Hm.. Maybe we can do something with the others?" Lloyd suggested, sitting up. "And what do you propose we do with them?" Kai asked, looking back at Lloyd. "Uh.. I dunno. We can talk to them and see if they're in for it first." Lloyd said, hopping out of his bed. "Last one there can't talk for thirty minutes!" Lloyd screamed and dashed down the hallway with Kai in hot pursuit.

   In the end, Kai won. The others looked back from the couch to see a very happy Kai and an exasperated Lloyd. "What? C'mon what's wrong, use your words. Wait, you can't." Kai teased. Lloyd punched him in the arm as Kai laughed. "Seriously, you have to be smarter. I'm taller than you." Kai said, getting Lloyd into a headlock and ruffling up his hair. "But It's morning too, I could tell you where trying to go easy on me." He said, as he walked into the living room towards the others.

   "What where you guys running over here for?" Nya asked as Kai sat down in a chair. "O-, I can't seem to remember. " Kai smirked. He looked at Lloyd with a sly look. He was trying to make him blush, but to his surprise he already was. Lloyd was practically fuming too. "Alright, Lloyd wanted to know if you guys wanted to do something together for today."

   The others exchanged looks for a minute. "Yeah, sure. Did you have anything in mind?" Nya asked her brother. "No, he wanted to ask you guys first." Kai replied. They all sat there while thinking about where to go. "Ooh, maybe that new ice cream shop! I heard they have over fifty flavors!" Jay practically screamed. Lloyd scrambled into the living room frantically shaking his head yes.

   "Alright, any objections?" Zane asked as he looked around the room. "Alright, I'll grab my wallet, Lloyd you still have to get dressed into some casual clothes." Kai said, looking Lloyd up and down. Lloyd looked down to see he was still in pyjamas. Kai walked off to his room to grab his wallet as Lloyd got dressed in his won room. "Alright, Is everyone here and ready?" Kai asked, walking down the stairs and over to the group. "No, Lloyd isn't here yet." Cole replied.

   Just then, Lloyd turned the corner, walking towards them. An alarm on Kai's phone went off and he took it out of his pockets to turn it off. "Alright, it's been thirty minutes." He said, looking at Lloyd. "Ohhh, finally. Now let's get going!" Lloyd screamed, dashing out the door. The others just shrugged as they filed into Jay's car. Since he suggested it, he was driving.

   Once they got there they got a booth for them to sit in and they talked for a while and thought about what they'd get. After a couple minutes they got their ice cream and sat back down again. Kai, because of the dare, did in fact still have his hair down. And as Nya said before, Lloyd was squirming in his seat, trying not to make it visible to the others. He shoved ice cream into his mouth to stop thinking about it, but earned a brain freeze from it.

   "Gahhh." He whined. "Heh, I knew it." Kai said, taking a big bite of his ice cream then freezing. "Haha, you got one now too, didn't ya?" Nya said. "Shut up." Kai mumbled, holding his head. "So, what will we do after this? Or are we just going home?" Jay asked. "What if we go to the park?" Nya asked. "What? Usually it's Lloyd saying that." Cole replied. Nya hinted him by moving her head slightly in Lloyd's direction. She knew Lloyd was currently squirming. And now so did Cole.

   The others agreed to go to the park, Lloyd did too, to not sound suspicious. They then payed and got into Jay's car to heads off to the park.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   This was embarrassing to write for some reason, but anyways. I hope you like the story! Please vote on it if you did! I never write during the day, this was a first. But my step dad is dragging us to Depot Park so I gotta go now. Bai everyone!

Word count: 1003
Bai my little flames, see you again soon❤️🔥