ch. 32 first date

Warning
-this chapter contains-
•Foul language

Today's word count: 1134
Please enjoy the story!! 💛

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

   "Left, Cole, left!" Jay screamed as Cole was beat by the final boss. "Damn it!" He yelped. "Maybe next time." Kai reasurred him. "I could go for some cake right now, we got any?" Cole asked the others. "Uh, no. Sorry." Nya replied. It was a bright and sunny morning, 10:38 A.M. to be exact. "Hey guys, what's going on?" Lloyd asked, walking down the stairs. "Well look who's finally awake? Morning sleepy head." Kai teased, warning an annoyed look from Lloyd.

   Lloyd walked over to Kai and sat down in his lap, cuddling up to him and closing his eyes, as if trying to go back to sleep. The others noticed and started to look at them with smirks on their faces. "Can you guys please stop?" Kai asked, growing uncomfortable under their stares. "You two are such a cute couple!" Nya squealed, fawning over them. Kai then started to regret telling them that they where dating. "Don't you guys have a date today?" Zane asked them. "Well, yes. We do, not until twelve though." Kai replied, putting a hand on Lloyd back.

   "Where are you two lovebirds going?" Nya asked her brother. "Just a café, nothing too fancy." Kai said, crushing Nya's hopes and dreams. "Sooo, anyone for a gaming round?" Cole asked, getting bored of the current conversation. "Oh, oh! Me!" Jay said, hopping over the couch and grabbing a remote from Cole. "Let's play!" Jay said enthusiastically.

   Jay and Cole played their game while the others where cheering them on. In the end, Cole won and Jay accepted defeat.. Eventually. "Fine! I lose, you win fair and square." Jay said, crossing his arms and pouting. "And you finnaly admit it." Cole replied, acting all high and mighty. "Yeah, yeah, you don't have to run it in my face boulder brains!" The lightning ninja screamed.

   "Hey, wha-" Cole began but Zane cut them off, "Now, let's not fight. This is an in-important subject to to bicker over anyhow. Why don't we just do something else?" Zane asked. "Fine." Cole grumbled. "How about a game of chance?" Zane offered. "No, I always lose those, luck is never on my side with those ones." Nya replied. "Well, what about a board game? Ones like Life or Monopoly? We could play candy land?" Lloyd asked.

   "You guys can't play, you've got to leave. It's 12:01, weren't you going out for yh hat date at 12?" Nya asked with a sly smirk. "I guess your right, I'm going to get dressed and ready." Kai said as Lloyd jumped off of him. "I'll do the same I guess." Lloyd said, following Kai to the hallway that connected their rooms. They both walked to their seperate rooms and got dressed into something to wear for their date. It wasn't going to be super special so they didn't have to wear anything too fancy.

CLOTHING TIME!!! PICTURES---

Lloyd-