Ch. 23 that damn ghost

Lloyd was lying down in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling and waiting for Kai to come on his daily visit. There was the news but that was it. It was awfully boring today, seeing there was no villain fight to watch, or hot new stores, or special seasons. He turned his head to the side, looking at a fluffy, brown bear Kai had given him yesterday. He grabbed it and held it close. It smelled like Kai and it was a new special gift from him too. Lloyd was about to close his eyes when he heard a low sickening whisper. He jumped, sitting up in bed a little to fast, making him feel dizzy for a moment. The room looked as if it was slowly becoming darker and darker as an evil laugh grew louder.

    One of Lloyd's fears, the dark. His heart began to pound as the room became pitch black, his fingers becoming numb. He whipped his head around rapidly, trying to find someone, something, somewhere. Being alone, mixed with being in the dark, a horrible mix of fears of his. Especially since he was in a hospital, recovering and this did NOT help his situation. He tried to open his mouth to speak, and call for a nurse, doctor anyone for help, but it wouldn't open, he was to frighten.

   Beads of sweat began to form on his face. Soon, he saw a figure coming closer to him. He squinted his eyes, not knowing who it was. As they came closer the figure was more recognizable, it was his father. But his father.. was dead.. Right? "D...dad?" He mumbled, seeing the man staring at him, bloodshot eyes. "How could you?" He asked, angered. "What d-did I do?" Lloyd asked, scared and confused. "YOU KILLED THEM YOU IDIOT!!!" He screamed, huge amounts of rage in his voice. Lloyd then looked down, instead of holding the bear, he was holding a bloody knife.

  His hands began trembling, his lips quivering. He looked up again to see no one there. And back down to see a dreadful sight. He had stabbed someone in the chest, hand firmly gripping the handle of the dagger, piercing it through a mans chest, unable to let go. He looked up at the face of the person, who was none other than Kai. Just then he snapped back to reality. He was sweating, his lips were quivering and he was shaking greatly. His eyes darted around the room. Next to him was Kai, crying his eyes out and calling his name, telling him to calm down and everything was going to be okay. And the other people filling the room were nurses, doctors, a therapist he was seeing there in the hospital, Apparently Nya and Cole had come along too.

   He tried to speak to let them know he was paying attention and could hear them, but like before. His mouth wouldn't move. The he noticed he had been crying and practically choking the bear in his hands. His vision became blurry with all the tears in his eyes as he managed to move his head in Kai's direction, grabbing his hand, letting everyone in the room know he had snapped out of whatever was going on. Counting all the people who where in his room there where about twenty-six. That's when Lloyd remembered the voice of the mysterious laughing. That damn ghost.