Ch.6 idgaf

Soon the trio got to the mall and looked around. Jay kept asking Lloyd what he should get for Nya and what would be special enough for her but very time he asked the blonde would reply with, "I don't give a fuck." He wasn't in the mood and might have had a little too much of that coffee because he would trip over air quiet often. To the point where Cole told him to sit down on a bench because he had already given himself a black eye.

So while the two went to go buy things Lloyd was left on a bench, only his phone for entertainment. Soon his phone pinged and he picked it up. One message from WaterGurl, It read. So Nya had texted him.

~~~~~~~~

WaterGurl: Hey Lloyd where are you?

GREENBEANBOI IS TEXTING...

GREENBEANBOI: I'm at the mall with Jay and Cole. Christmas shopping. Although they left me on A bench by myself.

WaterGurl is texting...

WaterGurl: well if your bored why don't you look around? If you brought your wallet maybe you can buy some things.

~~~~~

She was right.. He was bored and he hadn't bought anything for Kai yet. So he texted Cole and told him he was leaving the bench and to meet at the Mall entrance in an hour. He then headed to the first shop he could find. He looked inside and found a bunch of Christmas items. "Hm. Lucky I guess." He walked from aisle to aisle. Then something red caught his eye. He turned around and picked up a red tube of hair gel. Wasn't this the expensive kind that keeps going out of stock every time he went to the store? There was only two left. So he grabbed them and paid.

. "Two hundred bucks." The cashier said. "Dammnit, Kai. Better be lucky I love you." He mumbled into the sweet cinnamon scarf. "What was that?" The cashier said. "Oh nothing, here." He said handing the cashier two hundred bucks. He grabbed the tiny bag of gel and walked out. "I ship it." The cashier smirked watching him leave. The cashier is on our side!

Leaving the store Lloyd then realized what he said. "Love? I don't love, Kai. Maybe as a friend but.." he trailed off. "I don't-" he got interrupted by Jay waving at him and screaming. "HEY, LLOYD!" Cole was following him close behind. " He didn't get anything stupid this time." Cole said. "Hey!" Jay exclaimed. "Hay is for horses. And last time I checked you were not a horse. I'm pretty sure." Cole said chuckling.

"Hey Lloyd watchu got there?" Jay asked looking at the small bag in the short blondes hand. "Oh, something for Kai. I hadn't gotten him anything yet." Lloyd said lifting the bag. "Ooh~ for Kai~." Jay said in a teasing tone of voice. "Oh shut up." Lloyd snapped back a shade of light pink dusting his face.

"Anyways, that scarf. It looks like Kai's old scarf." Cole pointed out. Lloyd face became a darker pink. "I couldn't find my own." " Mhmmm." Cole said smirking, obviously doubting him. "But that's the truth!" Lloyd whined. "Yeah sure. C'mon guys let's go home." Cole said. "But-." Lloyd whined again chasing after the other two.