ch. 36 The save?

⚠Warning⚠
This chapter contains...
•Cursing🤬
•Blood🩸
•Mentions of murder💀

If you don't like this than please exit this chapter, thank you. Please leave a comment and a vote, thank you! 💛

Word count: 1047

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

Recap...

Nya's P. O. V

The others where talking in the living room while Wu followed Jay and Lloyd over to Lloyd's room. I quickly grabbed a glass and poured some ice then water inside. I grabbed an orange because it was the first healthy thing I could find, snack wise. Then, I headed off to Lloyd's room and knocked on the door. "You can come in. " I heard Wu say from the other side of the door. I slowly opened it to see jay sitting on the floor and Master Wu sitting on a wood chair next to Lloyd's bed, one of which he was laying in at the moment.

"Thank you, Nya, for helping. " jay thanked me. "No problem, how are you feeling, Lloyd? " I asked while setting the food and water on a small table nearest to his bed. "I-I'm alright." he mumbled, just loud enough for me to hear it.

... End of recap

With Kai•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

No one's P.OV-

It had been a couple hours since Kai's kidnapper had called his friends, they still received no answer. He still thought of the person's words, how he would be killed if they didn't return there with Lloyd. Even if they did, someone was bound to be murdered. The only thing keeping his mind off the pain from the beating's he's been getting was his friends. His boyfriend.. Surely they would save him, right?

It felt as if it had been days since he'd last seen them. He then heard the door click and the hooded figure approach him once more. "Hello again. How are you? " they asked, looking down at Kai who was on the ground, chained to the wall with vengestone. "Fuck off.. " Kai mumbled, wincing up at them. He received a harsh slap across the face.

"Don't talk to me like that, you'll receive was worse next time, hear me asshole? " They gritted their teeth. Kai didn't want to push it, he was already in pain, "yes. " he replied simply. "*sigh* your friends still haven't answered my call, I would have thought they'd do it in under eight hours, it's been almost ten. They must not care, huh? " the person taunted.

"Who. Who are you? " Kai asked grimly. The future just stood there, staring daggers at him. "My identity would surely be new to you. I'm no one you've seen before, but I will not share it with you. You'd just use it against me.. If you where to escape, which I highly doubt. Because well.. Even if they did give me Lloyd I'm going to Kill you. You knew that before, didn't you? " the person said, kneeling down and whispering the last bits in Kai's ear.

They then got up and headed to the door, slamming it shut. "Hmmm.. He's not as stupid as you would think, Ito. He's actually pretty bright, for that huge ego of his. It's really suffocating. You can tell he's trying to hide the pain desperately. " the future chuckled, leaning on the cement-like countertop. "Really? Because two hours ago you said he was the stupidest thing on earth. " The man, supposedly Ito, said.

"Well I was wrong, his friends are going to be a burden though, tell Raleigh to set the traps, they're coming soon I can feel it. It will be super thrilling when they do, I'm just itching for action, you know? " the figure picked up a glass of beer and took a sip. "Can do, boss. I'll tell him now. " Ito then left the room.

"Thos ninja will die at my hands. I'll make sure of it, no matter what happens, I'll always be one. Step. Ahead. " The figure spoke to themselves.

With the Ninja-

"Zane, status report? " Nya asked. "There doesn't seem to be any visible open wings to the building, there's no windows or doors located in the area. " Zane replied, looking to Nya. "We've been looking here for hours! Ist there a super secret weird passagey thingy!? " Jay screamed. "Shhhhhh! Jay you can't scream that loud. Someone might hear you! " Cole hushed him.

"Well I'm sorry~! " jay said mockingly. "Guys, I think I found something. " Lloyd whispered. The others ran over to where he was. "A trap door. " "Where did you find this? "Zane asked. " well, it was under a boulder thing, I saw a corner of it not covered. " Lloyd replied.

"Alright everyone, we need to be really careful, we don't know what's down there, we find Kai, then get out, got it? " Nya asked the group. They all nodded and Cole opened the door without struggle. They went down slowly one by one. Nya, Lloyd, Jay, Zane, then Cole. They where making there way down a dark cement hall when they stepped on a trap trigger.

They all got sent down a shoot, to possible death, doom even. If felt as if they where falling forever. They thought they where going to due when they hit the bottom, but they where surprised to land on a huge mound of soft pillows. Only to find three figures with weapons who obviously knew about their arrival ahead of time.

"It was nice meeting you guys, it's been fun. " Jay quivered, his voice becoming rather squeaky. "I didn't get to marry my cake yet. " Cole sniffeled, warning a glare from Zane. "Master was right, the ninja where coming. " The figure to the left said. "Of course s- they, where. They're always right. " the figure to the right said. "I'm going to stop you guys there before you start to fight again. " the figure in the middle said, sick of their bickering.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

I hope you liked this chapter! If you read it.. Please leave a comment and a vote, thank you!

Word count: 1047

Bai my lovely flames! See you again!❤🔥