Ch.12 HAPPY NEW YEAR! Part two.

WARNING: SMUT! I got to the smut. T^T

The chapter is going right into the smut I think. It's a continuation of the first part of this so. Yeah.

———-

They sat there in silence, Kai waiting for Lloyd to say something. "When I was in heat you didn't happen to Uh.." Lloyd finally said trailing off. "Happen to what? Fuck you?" Kai asked calmly like it was no big deal. "Uh. Yeah that." Lloyd blushed a light shade of pink.

"Well no. I didn't." Kai replied. "Oh." "What did you want me too?" Kai asked smirking. "Wha- I." "If yo7 want we could do it now. The others went out to get stuff for the New Years party. So it's just you and me." Kai said inching closer to Lloyd. "Well um.." Lloyd said looking at the ground.

"Yes.." Lloyd replied turning a even darker shade of pink. Kai turned Lloyd's head to look at him and kissed him and Lloyd kissed back. He laced Lloyd on the bed their lips still touching. Lloyd felt Lloyd's body, rubbing his hands up and down his waist, his hand making its way under his shirt.

Kai licked lloyds bottom lip asking for entrance which he granted and their tongues intertwined. Kai began to undo Lloyd's belt and slip it off of him, Lloyd doing the same with Kai's belt. Kai then began to slowly move his hand to Lloyd's chest lifting up his shirt as he went.

The two boys then parted for much needed air. Kai then slipped off Lloyd's shirt and his own. Kai then began to kiss Lloyd's neck and began to give him love bites. (Basically hickeys. Just a sexier way of saying it ig)

———
So I've left this here for a while debating on wether I'd post it. Since I have no ideas. I don't want to keep anyone waiting so I'm splitting it into another chapter. Probably not the best idea but I'm not full of very many bright ideas anyways. So. Yeah. Also I have to read this over again to know what the heck I was doing. I only read the end.😭😂 by! You are Looking amazing by the way.