Ch.2 nice cup o' cocoa!

Kai was running out of energy and his through was getting dry so he started to slow down. He just wanted to get back and get in bed or next to the new fireplace that P.I.X.A.L and Zane put in. It was stupid of him to not bring a scarf or mittens, even though his friends told him to, dang he stupid.

   Soon he got to the doorstep and burst open the door. The heat of the house slapping him in the face. Is was amazing, "HEY BITCHES I BROUGHT IT!" He screamed angrily and also relieved that he was finally home. The other came running to him like a wave and knocked him over. First He nearly froze to death and know he's getting knocked over.

    A great start to the day. Lloyd walked up to Kai and held his hand out to help Kai up off the wood floor. When Kai grabbed his hand Lloyd shivered, Kai's hand was freezing cold! Lloyd dragged Kai over to the fireplace and sat him down on the couch. "Warm your hands up, Kai. They're freezing cold. I'll go make some hot cocoa. That sound good?" He asked. Kai shook his head yes and Lloyd went to the kitchen. He was STILL wearing his gi. Ten minutes later Lloyd walked into the living room with a tray of hot cocoa, one for each of the ninja. "There ya go I made one for all of you." Lloyd said putting the tray down onto the table.

   As soon as he did the multicolored ninja grabbed a cup and cooled if off a little then took a sip. "WOW! This is amazing. You should make this more often." The water ninja said chugging the hot cocoa like no tomorrow. Surprising it was Nya and not Jay, the chatterbox 2.0, mouth as fast as lightning, they would say. It was a funny joke they would use.

   They all were to fascinated with the hot cocoa to realize Lloyd didn't have a cup of his own. When Lloyd sat down in a chair with no cup, Kai realized he didn't have any himself. "Hey, Lloyd. Why don't you have any?" " Oh, well. There wasn't enough. I'm fine though no need to worry 'bout me." Lloyd replied with a fake smile. "You can have some of mine if you want." Kai replied thinking it was obvious that his friend had on a fake smile. " Oh no! Besides your the one that needs it the most. I'll just go get dressed.I'll be right back." Lloyd said, getting up from his chair and leaving. What was up with him?

———————————

ALL-RIGHT NO WRITERS BLOCK!!! WOO-HOO!!!