ch.31 uh yes

Hello and welcome to this chapter! I just wanted to say thank you for reading this book! I got a notification that said someone had read this, so I decided to write another chapter of this! I hope you enjoy it. Let's get to it then...

This chapter contains Foul language. If you do not like it please sign off of this book. Thank you.

(If there are any typos please don't complain, y I u can let me know but please be mindful of how you say it.)

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

X x x With Lloyd x x X

I groaned, my head was pounding. I slowly opened my eyes to see the side of my bed. I got up and looked around. I was on the floor, suddenly, I remembered I had a panic attack. How long have I been out? I grabbed my phone from my pocket and looked at the time. 3:42 P.M. Humm.. The others should be back now tight? If so why didn't anyone check on me?

I got up from the floor, my body ached, I had been there for at least five hours. My throat still hurt from screaming at Kai and Cole earlier. I walked down the stairs to the living room to find Jay and Nya on the couch watching a movie in and cuddling. Then I remembered Kai, "Hey. Did the others come back yet?" I asked, the two looking back at me.

"Uh, no they haven't come back yet. You look like a mess, Lloyd, you okay?" Nya asked. Way to rub it in. "Oh, yeah I'm fine. Do you know when they'll be back?" I asked, shaking off her words. "Cole called, they'll be back in around ten minutes by now." Jay replied, looking at me. "Humm.. Thanks." I mumbled loud enough for them to hear.

I wasn't hungry, but I hadn't eaten yet and Kai would bother me for it so I decided to eat before he got back. I opened the fridge as I heard the door click. I closed the fridge door and walked to the hallway to see the three come through the door. There where some bruises and cuts scattered across their body. "Hey, what happened, you guys look hurt. I'll give grab the medical kit from upstairs." I said, turning around. "No, Lloyd it's fine. We can do it ourself." Kai said, I stopped and looked back at them.

"By the way, I wanted to talk to you, Kai." I mumbled quietly, but he still heard. " Well, how about me talk about it after me and Cole patch up?" He offered. "Uh, sure." I looked up and smiled as the three walked by and up the stairs. It was around thirty minutes until they came down and sat on the couch and talked. Kai tapped me on the shoulder and took me to a seperate room. "So you wanted to talk?" He asked me, leaning against the wall. It took me a minute to find the courage, "Yeah, I.. Wanted to say. We've kissed before and I love you.. And I just wanted to ask, I'm ready, b-but would you want to go on a date?" I asked, stuttering here and there.

"Clarify for me?" Kai asked. He knew what I was saying, he just wanted to hear it clearly. "Do you want to by my boyfriend." I mumbled. "That's much better. By the way, I would love to go on a date maybe to that nearby care. Whatcha think?" Kai asked with a smile. I have him a happy nod, we were dating now!

(Idk why but that was so cringe. I'm so sorry if you didn't like that... Wait, why am I sorry it ain't my fault.) *it is but we don't talk about that*

No ones P.O.V:

Lloyd and Kai walked back into the living room and sat on the couch. They chatted with their friends for a while. After they got take out from Chen's Noodles and watched a movie of Jays choosing. It was a pretty funny movie, in which some had almost choked on their food laughing. It was a happy night, laughter and happiness.

After they had finished dinner, they turned off all the lights each ninja( but jay ) flipping a switch. Nya came out with the cake that had three candles on it as they sang happy Birthday to Jay. They had some cake and talked some more, before some got tired and went off to bed. The only ones that where remaining where Jay, Kai, and Nya.

"Sooooo, anything new Kai? OOH, what did Lloyd want to talk to you about? Or is it a secret~." Nya teased. "I-, I don't know if he wants anyone knowing yet. I didn't ask him, and I don't want to say anything without his permission." Kai said. "So it is a secret? I'll find out eventually." Nya said sitting back in the seat. "Well duh, It's impossible to keep secrets from you if we're in the same house." Kai said, looking at her.

"It's getting kind of late. Maybe we should start trying to head to bed? We have to get up and train tomorrow." Jay half whined. "For once, your right, Jay. We should probably get heading to bed. I'm kind of tired right now anyway. Good night Nya, Jay." Kai said before getting up from the couch and heading up the stairs."

"Night Kai!" "Hope the bedbugs don't bite, but seriously they're really scary." Jay mumbled the last part. "Oh please, no they aren't. Come on Jay, let's go." Nya rolled her eyes before heading up to bed with jay following close behind her.

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

How did you like this chapter? Can u rate it for me? Outta 10. Thank you!.

Word count: 10
Bai my lovely flames! ❤ 🔥