Ch.7 PREPARE!

Very cold. VERY cold. It was snowing outside so taking his normal morning walk was a no. Lloyd was sitting on the couch drinking hot cocoa while everyone else was sleeping. Soon his phone starts singing signaling he had an alarm going off. The song was, Chrissy Wake Up. Y'know that song they use for those memes.

His alarm startled him and he dropped the steaming hot cocoa all over his lap. He covered is mouth and tried not to scream which ended in him crying. He grabbed his phone with a tight grip and looked at the alarm clenching his teeth still trying not to scream and trying to stop crying.

When he looked at what the alarm was for he dropped his phone and hopped off the couch and slipped on the cocoa that was on the floor with a loud thud. Loud enough to wake everyone up. Soon enough everyone came rushing to the living room to see Lloyd sprawled out onto the floor in a puddle of steaming hot cocoa.

At that moment when he hit the floor and landed in the puddle he couldn't take it and started bawling his eyes out. How would you feel if you where covered in hot cocoa from head to toe? I would cry too to be honest. Lloyd's friend came running up to the crime scene of the murderous cocoa.

Nya helped get the paper towels and Kai helped Lloyd up and dried his tears which was useless because new ones formed every time. Jay picked up his now cracked phone and looked at the alarm. "Oh.. I forgot your heat was so soon. Then that means Christmas is too huh." Jay said handing Lloyd his phone.

"oh really." Kai said looking at Lloyd. "WE HAVEN'T PUT THE TREE UP YET!" Cole screamed going to a closet where they had kept their fake tree. Lloyd and Jay were allergic to real Christmas trees. "Six days huh.." Kai said. " Huh?" "Until your heat." "Oh yeah.. I'm gonna go take a nice, cool shower. This cocoa still burns ." Lloyd said walking up to his room to take a shower.

Kai (this means it's their point of view.)

I watched as Lloyd was practically running to his room. I looked at the table and realized he left his phone. Before I could grab it to take it to him Jay snatched it up from the wooden table. I looked at him to see him put in his password and unlock his phone. "YO! You know his password!?" Cole said getting the tree out of the box with Zane's help.

" He told me a month ago. I thought he would have changed it after but I guess not." Jay said looking for something particular.
" Jay, c'mon don't go through Lloyd's stuff. What are you even looking for?" I asked. "Lloyd keeps his diary in his phone. Found it!" Jay exclaimed scrolling through. "Jay- NO! C'mon!" I screamed trying to take the phone from him. " Hey wait I- ooh." Jays smirked and I was finally able to get the phone from him.

"Now I'm taking this to him." I said walking up to his room. I knocked on his door and heard the shower running. I slowly opened the door and put his phone on a desk next to it. I then closed the door and walked over to my room. I opened the door and walked inside the red room.

I walked inside all the way and closed the door behind me. I then sat down on the fuzzy, black carpet in the middle of the room. It used to be Lloyd's and it smelled like him, mint chocolate chip ice cream (I dunno, I just like the flavor)

He had got a new rug and I was the only one that didn't have one so he gave it to me. It was very soft, and comfy to lay on. I checked the time and decided to make breakfast cuz everyone else was to busy with the tree.

—————-
Word count: 679