Ch.5 wait, whats in the coffee?!

December 4th. "When was his heat again?" Nya asked nibbling on Ruffles, The original kind. "December 26th." "Wait. Right after Christmas? Dang." My said feeling sympathy for the short blonde. "What's right after Christmas?" The green bean said turning the corner In green PJ's. "Your still in your pajamas!? Lloyd it's the afternoon!" A hotheaded brunet scolded. "Well I'm sorry that I just woke up." Lloyd snapped back his smile turn into a frown. "Damn dude." Nya said looking up at Lloyd. "You get enough sleep like dang." Lloyd glared at Nya who became uncomfortable under his gaze and sprinted out of the kitchen, chip bag in hand.

Lloyd then turned his gaze to Kai who gave him an awkward smile. He then had enough and left the room. Who thought that omegas could be so scary? Kai thought. Lloyd then smirked and grabbed the stool and put it in front of the pantry. He stepped onto the stool and grabbed a bag off the top. He yeeted it onto the counter and put the stool back in its place. He then untied the plastic bag and pulled out a box.

Inside the box was a small paper bag that read 'Liquor Coffee' it had just a bit of liquor in it. He hid it from the others cuz he would get into huge trouble. He only had it when he had to deal with Jays shit. And today, he'd need it more then ever. Today he, Cole, and Jay where going Christmas shopping for Nya and Vania. Lloyd didn't know why they insisted he HAD to come but they ended up convincing him, eventually. And when Jay goes shopping for Nya he goes all berserk and babblers on and on about if the gift is special enough or not and then ends up getting something stupid.

He made the coffee and hid the bag again before anyone could see it. Right after he put everything away he took a sip of his coffee. Right then Cole and Jay came around the corner. "Lloyd! You ready to go shopping?" Cole screamed. Lloyd chugged the rest of his coffee and set the empty cup on the counter. It burned his tongue a little because it was so hot but it didn't bother him. "Yeah. I'll be right there." He said walking to his room to grab his sweater and gloves. He tried to find his green scarf when a box on his top shelf - that he couldn't reach - fell to the ground. He went to pick it up but had realized it opened. It was dusty on the outside because it had been there for so long.

He picked up something red from inside the box. He could recognize it immediately. Kai's old scarf. Perfect timing. He wouldn't mind anyways. Besides he probably forgot about it. He put it on and a wave of sweet cinnamon filled the air around him. It still smelled Like Kai. He smiled and walked out the door of his room grabbing his wallet from the desk. Just in case the idiots didn't have enough money for their own things.

He walked into the living room to see a note on the door.

To: green idiot

"How rude." Lloyd grumbled.

We went outside to wait for you because you were taking so darn long. Meet us outside!
-Jay

————————————

Welp! I need food so I'll make another part soon. Bai my little embers!