Ch. 19 cuts and bruises

⚠️Warning⚠️: self harm, blood.

————————

"Who are you talking to?" Nya asked Lloyd, concerned. "Lloyd? There's something your not telling us, isn't there." Kai asked, putting a hand on Lloyd's shoulder. "I have no idea what you're talking about Lloyd. I feel hurt that you would immediately accuse me of his disappearance." "YOU DIRY RAT!" Lloyd screamed at the ghostly figure in front of him. "Lloyd!?" Kai began growing even more worried. "Maybe if you do something for me. I'll tell you where he is."

"So you DID do something." Lloyd gritted his teeth. What do you want? "Ohhh. Just a.. Harmless cut. Or two." Morro smirked. "I.. I'll be right back." Lloyd said, slapping Kai's hand off his shoulder and getting up to walk, but falling. Once Jay brought him to his room, he closed the door behind him and grabbed his pocket knife. "Are you telling the truth? Will you bring him back to me If I do this?" Lloyd asked, looking down at the knife.

"Do it." Morro whispered into his ear with a cold, icy breath. Lloyd pulled up his sleeve and lowered the knife to his skin, pausing to think for a second. Before grazing it along his arm. He though it would hurt, he squeezed his eyes shut waiting for pain, for it to hurt. But.. It felt nice. He cut himself again, and smirked. And again, and again. Soon he had around fifteen cuts on each arm.

He stared down at his arms, what had he done? Why? Blood began to drip as he quickly hobbled over to his bathroom and got bandages. He began to wrap up his arms and winced at the pain, regretting what he had done to himself. He felt so stupid. As he was putting the rest of the bandage away he remembered his uncle and ran back into his room to find morro.

"WHERE IS HE!?" He screamed, waiting for a reply. "Who?" Morro appeared in front of him. "Where is uncle Wu?" Lloyd asked as morro began to chuckle, then he started to laugh. "What.?" Lloyd grew angry at Morro's actions. "You're pathetic uncle was out shopping. You really are a gullible little cry baby aren't you?" Morro said, enjoying Lloyd's reaction.

Lloyd began to tremble. He hurt himself for nothing. And the others probably thought he was going crazy. He was crazy. Lloyd's breath hitched, his breath became shaky and the world around him began to sway and his vision went blurry. He noticed a dark red stain growing bigger on his sleeves. He tried to get to the door to call for help, but he collapsed. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and tried to find  one of his friends numbers.

He found Kai's and just nearly clicked it. As the phone rang, it dropped out of his hand as his head hit the floor. He was just bearly conscious. Kai soon picked up, as Lloyd tried to hit the speaker button but failed. He tried to speak but a soft, shaky "Kai" was all he could muster before he lost consciousness.

The ninjas P.O.V.

Jay came back into the dinning room, the ninja looked worried and somewhat fearful. "Is Lloyd.. Okay?" Zane said, looking down as Cole put a hand on his shoulder and tried to cheer him up.

"Kai? You okay?" Jay asked, looking at Kai's shocked expression. If was full of fear, question, some of it was guilt, he felt as if it had something to do with him. "What was Lloyd talking to though? It looked as if he was screaming at the wall but.. That can't be the case." Nya said, looking at her brother.

"Is he going crazy or something? Has he completely lost it?" Jay asked, growing more worried than he already was. They began to talk among themselves at they heard Kai's phone ring. He grabbed it out of his pocket and looked to see who it was. His facial expression went from scared to confused. "Who is it?" Cole asked.

Kai picked up the call and spoke, "Lloyd? Hello? Are you okay?" He asked, softly. The other ninja became shocked, but tried to listen in. So Kai put it on speaker. It was silent for a moment but then they heard a soft, shaky whisper come from the other side of the phone. Kai's heart sank. Lloyd sounded hurt. "Lloyd!?" Kai screamed, no answer. The ninja looked as if they might've cried. They knew something was wrong and that Lloyd was not okay.

To be continued...
—————
Bye my little flames❤️🔥