Ch.14 Spooky dream land

Lloyd P.O.V

I grabbed a bat sitting next to the door and swung it at him, hitting a lamp on accident. I fell to the floor with a crash as glass shards went everywhere and one cut my cheek, though I hadn't noticed. "What the hell are you doing here!?" I screamed in terror. To be honest, morro scared the heck out of me ever since.. That incident.. "Stupid boy. You can't touch a ghost."

The  little bitch. I thought to myself. All the sudden my friends came rushing through the door, even Uncle Wu. I whipped my head around still holding the bat. They're eyes shifted from the glass, to the bat in my hands

"Lloyd what the hell happened!?" Cole screamed. "Why did you smash that lamp!?" Nya asked. "What's up with the cut on your cheek?" Jay said pointing a finger at my cut. They bombarded me with questions before Wu calmed them down. "We will talk about this privately Lloyd. Later though. Not right now."

They think your stupid Lloyd. They don't care about you. They HATE you. I frantically looked around the room and saw morro standing right in front of me. I shrieked and stumbled backwards falling down. "Hey Lloyd! Are you okay? What are you looking at? I don't see anything." Kai said confused. To him, Lloyd was looking at a mere wall. But to Lloyd, he was staring right at morro, shaking.

"Hey Lloyd, calm down." Kai said as he sat down next to me and told me to take deep breaths. I tried but my breathing was shaky, morro didn't move. He just stood there giving me a devilish grin. Soon he began to come closer. My heart raced faster as I fell backwards trying to inch away.

"Lloyd calm down, Lloyd! LLOYD!" That was all I heard.. before I blacked out.

-Entering dream world lol

I slowly opened my eyes. I looked around, only to see darkness, Black. I looked down to see a bloody sword in my hands. What ?
I thought. I looked up again but there wasn't just black. There was a dead body. Bleeding out. I couldn't see who it was very well so I got up and got close enough to see it and I immediately regretted my decision.

"Kai.." I looked at the lifeless body. His chest was cut open and his heart had been stabbed. His head also had a few cracks in it. It was horrible. "You did this". "I.. I did..?" I asked the voice "just look at the bloody sword in your hands. You are the only one here. You did it Lloyd. You killed him."

I looked down at the sword in my hands and started to shake again. I let out a waterfall of tears. Why? WHY!?

To be continued...

__________________________
Ah. You must love me and my cliffhangers. Haha lol. Happy spook-tober flames!❤️🔥