Ch.26 cuddles

The two hopped out of Kai's car and headed to the front door. "After you." Kai said, opening the door and gesturing him to go inside. Lloyd walked in and got a whiff of chocolate cake. They walked into the kitchen to see a two layer chocolate cake with rainbow sprinkles. "Hey Lloyd! Welcome back." Cole said, handing nya a tub of chocolate icing. "Glad to have you back, how ya feeling?" Jay asked. "Oh, uh, great, felt nice to get fresh air. I tripped on thin air a couple times but I'm good." Lloyd replied, walking into the kitchen the rest of the way with kai behind him.

"Whats the cake for?" Lloyd asked the ninja, pointing at the nicely decorated dessert. "Were having that after dinner. We were bored so we decided to make it now." Zane replied, putting away the sprinkles. "Well, I'm going to go take a shower. I'll be right back." Kai said, jogging up the stairs. "Soon, Lloyd. What's up with you and Kai?" Nya asked giving him a grin. Lloyd's face then flushed a light pink. "E-eh.. Uh.." Lloyd stuttered. "Nyack, leave the poor boy alone, he just got back from the hospital." Wu said, walking up from behind Lloyd. "Though, when you do find out gimme the tea." Wu whispered in Nya's ear. "Can do sensei." Nya replied.

"Canon Lloyd! Let's go play a videogame!" Jay exclaimed, running into the living room. "Uh- coming!" Lloyd screamed after him, walking into the living room. "Alright, winner gets bragging rights, lower takes out the trash!" Jay said, plopping onto a beanbag chair. "Alright I guess." Lloyd said, taking a seat on the couch.

. . . . .

"Hahhaha! I'm gonna win Lloyd!" Jay laughed. "Agh. Dammit, this is the bad remote!!" Lloyd screamed. "All fault is on you!!" Jay said. "LIGHTNINGBOLT WON THE GAME" "HAH!! I WON!! I GET BRAGGING RIGHTS!!" Jay screamed, jumping up from his chair. "Man. You won. Fair and square.." Lloyd said, sitting back. "I'm going to my room now I guess. I'm tired." Lloyd said. "We have dinner in an hour tho." Jay replied. "Well, come get me up then." Lloyd said, walking up the stairs. When Lloyd walked into the hallway he saw Kai, standing in the hall, looking at his phone. His hair wasn't jelled (idk how to spell it) which Lloyd had never seen. "Oh, uh, hey Lloyd. What'er you doing here?" Kai asked. "Huh? Oh! Uh, I was tired, so I was going to take a quick nap. But um.." Lloyd mumbled. "Yes?" Kai asked, putting his phone in his pocket. "I'm scared that I'll get those... nightmares again." Lloyd finished. "If you want i can lay down with you." Kai offered, walking over to Lloyd. "Uh. . Yeah. I would like that." Kai took his hand and they walked over to Lloyd's room to rest. They cuddled and soon fell sound asleep.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Awwhhhh, now isn't that just adorable! Honestly I didn't have any motivation to do this. Making this chapter was so painful. I would forget what I'm doing for like 5 seconds. Lord please help me😢anyways, bai my little flames! 🔥